Old Allies

Jaikob ran toward the transport, yelling out, "What are we supposed to do?"

"Find Wedge Antilles on Yavin IV" Aaron replied.

"Where are we going and who are we going after?" Connor asked Aaron shortly after they departed.

"Bespin for Lando and Jannah" Aaron replied. "To have them fight one last time"

Sith Troopers started firing at the transport, with some shots hitting.

"Keep going, don't let them go!" One of them yelled.

The transport turned and went into lightspeed.

Back at the small base on Xinolas, Jaikob and Mi'kel rushed toward a transport, when two people stopped them.

"Can we join you?" a Trandoshan asked.

Jaikob looked back at him. "Sure, and she can come too" He looked at the black haired woman.

They set course to Yavin, then Mi'kel turned toward the two strangers. "So who are you guys and why have you decided to assist us?"

The Trandoshan explained to them. "I'm Derru, and she's Syla. We experienced some things with Aaron and Connor before, like the return of Darth Plagueis, and the escape of Zevdo"

"Zevdo?" Jaikob questioned.

"He was an old enemy of Aaron and Connor, always on their backs" Derru replied.

"I got shot by him a couple times and was in critical condition" Syla recalled. "I didn't fight much after that"

"Luckily, the boys finished him off, and there wasn't anything major for a while" Derru added on. "Untill Emperor Palpatine of course"

"Don't invoke his name" Syla raised her voice. "A grand victory, but I dont want to be reminded of that horrid man"

"Well I think we should just focus on the main mission" Jaikob reminded them. "Locating Wedge"

Meanwhile, near the atmosphere of Bespin, Aaron and Connor prepared to land.

"You think he's still around?" Connor asked hesitantly.

"Of course, where else would he be?" Aaron replied.

They landed the transport, and gazed at the beautiful skies and buildings of Cloud City.

"Have you come to ask me something?" The voice of Lando spoke.

They looked back in surprise.

"We didn't expect you to approach us" Aaron said. "More like us approaching you"

"Don't worry about it" Lando chuckled. "What's going on?"

"We need your help to fight against two Sith, equally powerful than Palpatine, maybe more" Connor mentioned. "They have an army of Sith Troopers, armed with lightsabers"

"This is something worse" the voice of Jannah came in.

"We need you two" Connor said. "I'm sure this will be the last of the Sith forever"

Lando and Jannah accepted, and got onto the transport with them, heading back to Xinolas.

On Yavin, Jaikob, Mi'kel, Derru, and Syla were nearing the moons of the planet.

"So which one is it?" Mi'kel said confused.

"How am I supposed to know, they kinda look similar" Jaikob groaned.

"It's this one" Syla pointed toward a greenish circle.

"How would you know what it looks like?" Mi'kel scoffed

Syla shrugged. "Not that complicated"

They landed in an empty hangar bay, and walked out.

"Sad to think most of the fighters back in the Rebellion are gone" Syla sighed.

"Except Wedge of course" Derru said.

"I hope he can bring some allies with him" Jaikob muttered.

A man walked up to the group, asking what they were in need of.

"We're looking for Wedge Antilles" Derru responded. "Do you know him or where he is?"

The man smiled. "Well of course I know him, he's me"

Derru chuckled. "Your fighting days are back"

"We need troops to clear off an army of Sith Troopers" Syla explained. "And these aren't armed with guns either"

"Take this final stand, Wedge" Derru pleaded. "For the Resistance, and the fate of the Jedi"

"We better get moving then" Wedge said.

They walked back to the transport and went back to Xinolas.