"but i like this one." i replied.. His gaze fix to mine giving me bored look..

"okay..arghhh" i head back to the dressing room and change the outfit that he give..

"your boyfriend is conservative, its cute." the assistant, i shook my head and let out a small laugh. We finish the new dress that he give.

"happy now?" he lift his head nod.. I rolled my eye and headback to dressing room to pull off this dress.

"and we'll take that off shoulder red dress too."he said to the assistant.

"i thought you doesn't like that one cause "Too, revealing." "

"Well, you only wore that one to our date." he replied, i rolled my eyes and headed to the counter.

"Dream on, i'll choose to stay at home than dating you." i said.

" look who's talking."he slightly flick my forehead and i give him a deadly glare. I give my card to the cashier but he pulled it and give his card instead.

"that's my dress, i should be the one paying that." he shushed me.

"that's the husband's doing." he said and pulling his card where the cashier give to him. He grabbed the dresses that we bought and we headed outside the shop.

"I think from now on, i'll prefer being single entire life, rather than stucked with a pervert husband."i retorted.

We stroll at the mall and he stop all of a sudden.

"what?" i asked. He grabbed my wrist at the accessories area.

"i think we should by this one." he said lifting up a diamond bracelet.. I only nod and he get the bracelet, if i say that i don't want to buy it. I'm sure he'll be ranting. So, let him do what he want... He finish purchasing the bracelet and we dash off.

"we're at restaurant now. I'm kinda hungry, so we stop here. I let him order foods. He know what i like and what i hate.. I pull my phone and play some games. I heard the waiter heels turned away, and i can feel seungcheol gaze.

"Soojin?"he called.

"hmm?" i hummed still playing temple run.

"does your game is more interesting than me?" he asked.

"yup." i replied, my character got bumped at the tree and i lost, i turn my off my phone ang lift my head.

Oh, look at this man...

Silence filled in the unison he keep on glancing outside.

"cheol?" i spoke trying to get his attention.

"seungcheol?" he sigh and looked at me, i give him a cutest smile but he rejected it.

This man is playing hard to get..

"Cheol~Oppa~." i called him, trying not to get cringe. He turned his gaze to mine, sly smile form onto his lips. I rolled my eye and thanks God the food arrived already.

I pick my chopstick and eat some meat.

"you should start calling me oppa." he said.

"No and never." i replied cringing while hearing oppa word.

~

"lets go home already i'm kinda tired." i whined as i stretched my body.. He chuckled and start the engine.

Seungcheol's POV

The unison went quiet as we headed to her home.

"love, we're he–

My words cut off when i saw soojin sleeping peacefully leaning at the window.

"Oh love."

I let her head lean at the seat, i unbuckled my seatbelt and hopped outside. I open the door where she used to lean her head earlier, and unbuckled her seatbelt..

"such a baby."

I lean close to her face and give her a peck on lips. I carry her bridal style and headed to the door, i was about to push the doorbell when soobin suddenly open the door.

"oh she's sleeping?" he asked and close the door..

"well, yeah she's tired strolling." i replied.

"you can put her, at the couch hyung maybe later she'll woke up." soobin said sitting at the couch.

"I would like too, but it's better for her to sleep at bed so she can sleep comfortably." soobin nod by my reply and glance at the tv again.

"soobin, if you don't mind can you open her room?"

"oh sure hyung." he headed first upstair and open soojin's room

"thank you soobin." he nod and smile..

I place her to the mattress and pull her denim jacket and shoes.

"should i change your tshirt and jeans too?"