Chapter ∞ One

*Maddie's POV*

Today's the day.
It wasn't going to be a normal and boring day.
Not today.
I was going to a concert tonight. To an All Time Low concert to be exact.

I was really excited. I've waited for this day to come for months now.
I opened my eyes as soon as I heard my phone ringing. I set my alarm for 10am because I didn't want to oversleep today.

I jumped out of my bed in excitement and turned off the alarm. I walked to my bathroom and got into the shower. I washed my hair and dried myself off afterwards. I put on my underwear and a big t-shirt which almost reached my knees because I was too lazy to get dressed now. I would have to change clothes soon anyway so it didn't really make sense anyway.

I walked downstairs, through the living room, into the empty kitchen. My dad was rarely at home. His work started early in the morning and ended late at night, even on Saturdays. Sundays were like the only days he's actually at home for a few hours and I loved spending time with him. He's everything I had left after all.

I grabbed out the box of cereal of the kitchen counter and poured some cereal in a bowl. I did the same with the milk and then grabbed a spoon and started eating my breakfast. I was never really hungry in the mornings so I did the dishes after finishing my cereal and walked back up to my room.

The time on my phone said that it's only 11am and I didn't know what to do now. I was going to drive to the venue at 5pm since the concert started at 7pm. It would take me about 30 minutes to get there but you could never know how the traffic would be and I wanted to get there in time.

I took my phone and scrolled through twitter for a bit but after a while I got bored so I turned on my TV and watched random things that were on till I got hungry again. I walked to the kitchen for the second time that day and heated up a pizza in the microwave.

After eating and cleaning up again I went back to my room and started getting ready for the concert. I wanted to look good, even though I was going alone. My friends didn't care about music as much as I did so I was left on my own.

I put on some black skinny jeans and a dark green t-shirt, which had a white pocket with dark green flowers on the left side of me chest. It was a really hot day in LA today, like almost every day, so I didn't think that I would need a jacket. I put on some mascara and eyeliner and brushed my long dark brown hair and curled it a bit. I put on a black beanie and my black converse. I grabbed a small black bag and put my phone, my keys, some money and my concert ticket into it and then walked down into the living room. It was only 4.40pm but I didn't have anything else to do so I walked out of the house, locked the front door and got into my car and headed to the venue.

The traffic wasn't too bad today so I got to the venue at exactly 5.15. Entry would start at 6pm so there was still a lot of time left. After I had parked my car I walked to the venue and there were already a lot of people there. I had standing tickets so I was glad that I was a bit early or I would have had to stand far at the back. I got to the line and waited with the other people.
The more time passed, the more people showed up. I looked at my phone and it was 5.50pm now so there were only 10 minutes to go.
Suddenly a random dude showed up next to me.

"Hey have you seen a tall blonde guy with blue eyes, wearing all black?" he asked me and the other people around me.

"Nope, sorry. Why?" I said after the others shook their heads.

"Oh okay. I drove here with him and went to eat something and now I can't find him. If you see him please tell him Michael is searching for him." the guy with white colored hair and a black dyed part in the middle said and then walked away again. His hair looked like a skunk but he was nice I guess.

Shortly after that Michael dude had left we were let inside the venue. Everyone rushed inside but I didn't care to run. I was so happy that I even got the chance to be here and that was enough. I didn't need to stand in the front to be honest.

"Oh hi there." I said as I noticed that the skunk guy from earlier was standing next to me.

"Hi." he said and smiled. He held a beer in his right hand and took a sip.

"Have you found your friend yet?"

"Nope, I have no idea where he went. Hopefully I'll find him after the concert or else I'll have to walk home." he said and giggled a bit.

"I can drive you home if you really can't find him later." I said and smiled. I don't even know why I just said that. I didn't even know that guy, what if he was a criminal?

"Did your parents never teach you to not talk to strangers? Let alone offer them a ride home?" he asked and laughed.

"They did but I thought you seemed nice." I answered and laughed with him.

"Anyone can pretend to be nice and kill you afterwards, you know?"

"True. So are you gonna kill me?"

"I wouldn't tell you if I'd planned to." he said and winked. I laughed at his comment and he started laughing because I laughed.

"Well we don't have to be strangers, you know? I'm Michael." he said after we calmed down a bit and put out his hand for me to shake.

"I'm Maddison but you can call me Maddie." I said as I shook his hand.

"Want a sip?" he asked me, pointing to the beer in his hand.

"No thanks. I have to drive." I said and smiled as I shook my head slightly. Only seconds after that everything got pitch black. All the lights went out and seconds later you could hear a few guitar chords. The concert was about to start and the excitement was back in my body, instantly.

The support act was a random band. Id never heard of them before but they were amazing. After they played a few songs they said their goodbyes and then left the stage again.

"I'm gonna go and drink something and buy a beer for the next part. Save the place for me." Michael said. I nodded and then he walked away. I would've loved to drink something with him but I wanted to make it home alive. There was also a small chance of me driving Michael home as well and I didn't want to kill both of us so I just stayed in my space and waited for him to come back.

After about 15 minutes he returned with another beer in his hand. He seemed a bit drunk already and I giggled.

"What?" he asked and looked confused. I just shook my head and then the room got dark again because it was time for All Time fucking Low.

The concert was more than amazing. They played about 15 songs and I loved every single second of it. Hearing their songs live was such an incredible experience and I was so glad I got the chance to do that.
Michael and I sang along to all of their songs together and it was so much fun, even though Michael was drunk as fuck.
After the concert and after Michael had finished his last beer he couldn't walk properly anymore. Everyone started to leave already while Michael and I just stood there.

"Come on. Put your arm around my shoulder and let's find your lost friend. You still know where you guys parked the car, right?"

Michael nodded and then put his left arm around my shoulders. I put my right arm around his waist to support him even more and then we slowly walked outside of the venue. We walked to the spot where most of the cars were parked and Michael gave me the directions to his car.
As we got to the car a tall guy with blond hair and blue eyes, wearing black skinny jeans and a black ATL t-shirt, was leaning against the car.

"Luke?" I asked shocked as I couldn't trust my eyes.

*Author's note*
I hope you liked iiiiittt :)