Chapter ∞ Twenty Seven

*Maddie's POV*

It's been exactly two weeks since I first met Hey Violet. The guys hung out with them a few times in these past few days and I joined them. We all got along really well so we always had a lot of fun hanging out. We shared some things about ourselves, stories and also music.
Yesterday, when I was at the guys' house, Ashton told me to come to their house again today for a surprise. I tried to get Michael to tell me what is was but he wouldn't tell me so that's why I'm currently getting ready to go see the guys again.

---

As I reached their house, another person was already standing on the front porch, waiting for one of the guys to open the door.

"Hey what are you doing here?" Miranda said and smiled as she saw me walking into her direction.

"Ashton told me they had a surprise for me." I explained and hugged her.

"That's exactly what Calum told me." Miranda giggled and hugged me back. Just as we let go of each other again, a tall blond guy opened the door.

"Ah finally, hi." Luke said and let us in after hugging both of us at the same time. Miranda and I walked into the living room, followed by Luke, and to our surprise the guys, the rest of Hey Violet and a familiar looking man were sitting on the couch.

"Okay what the hell is going on here?" Nia said as she saw us.

"Please Miranda and Maddie sit down and then we'll tell you all what's up." Ashton said so Miranda and I did what we were told. We both sat down on a chair, Miranda actually on the chair and I on the arm rest. Luke sat down on the second chair and grinned like and idiot.

"So what's this all about?" I asked and looked at Ashton.

"We all told you guys to come here today because we have some awesome news." Ashton started and stood up.
"We're going on a world tour." he smiled and looked at all of us.

"What?" I jumped up in excitement.

"Yes and Hey Violet's gonna be our opening act." Calum said, standing up as well now and then everyone else joined in.

"What really?" Nia almost shouted.

"Holy shit." Rena said and jumped up and down while hugging Miranda.

"And Maddie will join us as well." Luke said and I swear my eyes almost fell out.

"What?" Rena said not believing anything and ran to me to hug me.

"Are you serious? Oh my god!" I said, also not believing what was happening right now.

"I told our management that I wouldn't survive without you." Michael smiled and walked over to me.

"You're crazy." I giggled and swung my arms around him.

"But it's the truth." he stated and then kissed my forehead.

"Guys this is amazing I'm so proud of you!" the man said and went to hug the guys and then Hey Violet.

"I'm asuming you are Maddie? I'm John." the man introduced himself to me and hugged me as well. Now it hit me and I finally knew who he was. He was the famous John Feldmann. Michael had mentioned him a lot of times before because they wrote some songs together.

"Nice to meet you." I smiled at him.

"The pleasure is all mine." he responded and smiled too.
"Guys let me take a picture of all of you." he added. The guys, Hey Violet and I all sat down on the couch while John walked a bit away so he'd get all of us onto the picture. I ended up sitting on Michael and side-hugging Nia.

"On three!" John said. "One, two three!" and then he tapped his phone.

"I'm gonna tweet that, give me your twitter names so I can tag you." John said. As soon as he had all of them, he posted it and then we agreed on drinking beer to celebrate.

---

"Can't wait for the tour." Michael said, holding my hips, as I was about to leave and go home. Everyone else was already gone and the other boys were in their rooms. Michael and I hung out for a bit longer but it was getting late so I thought it was time to leave.

"I hope my dad allows me to come with you."

"He does, we already talked to him a few days ago."

"Wait so he already knows about all of this?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah." he giggled.

"You're crazy but that's why I love you." I smiled at him.

"Wait you love me?" he asked surprised.

"Uhm.. yes I think I do." I said shyly.

"Shit Maddie don't be so shy. I love you too. I love you more than anything." he said, pulling me closer to him.

"More than pizza?"

"More than pizza." he smiled again.

"Woah Michael are you sur-"

"Shut up and kiss me already." he interrupted me and pressed his lips onto mine.

"See you on tour." I said after I'd leaned back again.

"See you on tour." Michael repeated after me and smiled. And then I left.