Epilogue

*Maddie's POV*

Today was the big day.
The guys, Hey Violet and I were about to leave the lovely L.A. and fly to Europe for the first leg of the world tour. Our first stop would be in Lisbon and I was hella excited to go to Portugal since I'd never been there before. The guys' moms had been in L.A. for the past week and spent some time with their sons. The Hey Violet girls and Casey also spent a lot of times with their families. And I? Well I was alone most of the time, like always. Dad couldn't even get one day off which kinda upset me a lot. Today morning, before he left for work again, he gave me a big hug and wished me a lot of fun and told me to take care of myself. And then he left. And I was alone again.

I mean, of course I loved my dad a lot. He was the only family member I had left after all. But I hated the fact that his work was so much more important to him than his own daughter. I knew that he was only working so much so I'd have a good life but that wasn't necessary. I'd told him that many times before but he just didn't listen. I missed the old times back in Australia. When we spent a lot of family time together, just hanging out and talking, sometimes even Luke was invited. But ever since mom had passed away things had changed a lot.

"Maddo?" I heard Luke's voice from downstairs.

"In my room!" I shouted and only then noticed that I was crying.

"Hey is everything alright?" he said as he walked into my room and saw me sitting on my bed.

"Yeah, I just thinking about old times. Remember when mom, dad and I had family days and almost always invited you too?" I smiled slightly.

"Yes that was great. I always felt so welcomed in your family, like I was actually your brother." he smiled back.

"I kinda miss that." I looked down to my hands.

"Hey Meddo, you still have me and we're gonna spend a lot of time together during the tour." he said and sat down next to me.

"You're right."

"Of course I am. Come on, cheer up little kid, we're going on a world tour!!" Luke said in a really excited way and I couldn't help but giggled.

"Thanks Lukey." I said and hugged him.

"I'll always be here for you Maddo." he responded and hugged me back.

"I know, thanks."

"No need to thank me. I should probably go now though, I just wanted to check on you. See you later at the airport." Luke said, pecked my forehead and then left again.

---

"Do you have everything you need?" Michael asked me as I got into his ordered Uber with which he was picking me up right now.

"Well I have you with me so I think I do." I teased him and he pushed me slightly.

"Why are you my girlfriend again?" he joked and we both laughed. And then our driver got into the car again, after putting my suitcases into the trunk, and we drove off to the airport.

---

As Michael and I arrived at the airport, the other guys and some people from the crew were already waiting for us.

"Heyyyyy Maddie." Ashton greeted me chirpily and hugged me, followed by Calum, Luke and Casey.
A bit later, Nia, Rena, Miranda and the rest of the crew arrived too and it was time for all of us to check in and do all the stuff we had to do before boarding the plane.

To my luck, Michael and I got to sit in the same row with another random old woman. The woman was in the middle seat though and only agreed to switch places when we told her she could sit in the window seat.

"Are you excited?" I asked Michael and he smiled like a cute little kitten.

"Hell yes I am. I get to visit so many new places with me best friends and the person I love the most."

"You're so cute." I smiled at him.

"I'm just telling the truth. I seriously couldn't think of something that's better than travelling around the world with you and the guys. My all time favorite people." he said and took my hand into his.

"It's gonna be the time of our lives." I added and smiled again.

"Hey, we're gonna take on the world, together." Michael said and a bit after that, the plane started to move and the guys were actually about to take on the world. And I was lucky enough to join them on their journey.

THE END

---

*Author's note*
- ayyyy it's over woop woop
- I hope you liked it even tho I think it sucked haha
- I'll probably start a new fanfic soon so if you like me or my fanfics it would be amazing if you could check it out, stay tuned ;)
- I love you guys <3