𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑16

WICKED GAMES - THE WEEKEND

       🐆EMILIANO LUCCHESI'S POV🐆

"How is she doing man?" Leonard asked me as he handed me coffee, I sighed.

"She is a fighter" I said looking through the glass at Alonor as she was hooked to machines.

"If I get my hands on him, I swear I will bury him alive" I said through gritted teeth.

"Relax man, we don't play with our heart but our head" Leonard said.

"Besides, you should be with Angelina she needs you man" I looked at him and nodded.

"You right man she needs me, put extra security on Alonor's door, I don't want anything happening to her" I said while looking at her beautiful face, if only I could touch it.

I shacked my thoughts away and walked away from the glass, "Be careful not to get caught into the spiders web" Leonard said.

I kept walking and got to my car and got in, I raced home.

Rubbing my chin with my hand, while one was on the steering wheel, the night I kissed her came to mind.

Her lips did taste like berries, they were so soft -

Within five minutes I was entering the gates to my house, i got in and parked my car, I got out and threw my keys to my butler.

I walked in the house and made my way upstairs, I got to my room and opened the door.

"Hey baby" I whispered as I closed the door behind me.

"Emiliano" she whispered back, she layed on the bed.

I walked to her and got In bed with her, I kissed her forehead, "Where have you been baby" she asked me.

"Don't worry love, you go to sleep and get some rest okay" she nodded and layed her head on my chest.

"Don't leave me please" I played with her hair, "Never ever" I said to her.

Within five minutes she was already sleeping, I gently moved from her causing her to move her head on the pillow.

I got up and looked at her, she looked so peaceful, she looked like she would never hurt a fly.

I walked out the room and walked to my study.

I got there and unlocked the door, getting in and locking it.

When I looked around something felt out of place but I could not see what Exactly it was.

I walked to my cabinet and opened it, I noticed the bottles of whiskey where out of place I frowned because I knew the order I place them in.

I take them out and open my safe, I grabbed my gun and checked my cash and everything was in place.

I guess I was imagining things, I closed my safe and placed the bottles in order then closed the cabinet doors.

I walked out the door and locked it, "What are you doing?" I asked Angelina as I saw her hiding.

She giggled, "i-i was just uhm you know trying to scar you" she was stuttering.

I hummed, "You should be sleeping, you've been through a lot".

She nodded and walked to the room, I watched her walk and I knew that was not the same Angelina I fell for.

My phone rang, "Emiliano".

"We found him" I smirked and ended the call, I grabbed my jacket and ran to my car, I got in and sped out the gates.

I typed the location on my gps and it looked like an abandoned area.

I got there within ten minutes and I was right, it was an abandoned area, looks like he was to chicken.

Only cowards run and hide, and an example of one was Antonio.

I got out the car and made sure my gun was loaded, I began to walk Into the abandoned house as quietly as possible.

I walked in and this place smelled horrible, who would survive in such conditions.

I walked into a dark hall, I stopped once I heard voices, i made sure to follow the voices.

They led me to an open door, and the only room that had lights on, I walked closer to hear clearly and to see who could it be because it sounded like three people arguing.

I walked closer with my gun in my hands, I stood next to the door.

"Why would you want to kill him, I thought we agreed that he chooses me and we all win you take Alonor and I go with him" a female voice said.

I frowned because it sounded very familiar.

"Please at the end of the day everything went south so the moment I see him I'm not thinking twice but I'll kill him on the spot" Antonio said.

I finally peeped my head to see what was going on, and what I saw amazed me.

"Angelina" I whispered, but I guessed I was too loud.

They both turned their heads and Angelina looked like she had see a ghost.

Excuse my mistakes.

ANGELINA GIRL!🐒

Thank youuu guys ! I love y'all stay safe and blessed.xX
❤❤