𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑3

FORGIVE ME ~ CHLOE x HALLE ➕

"You sure you want to do this Alonor?" Lilly asked me looking scared for my life. I smirked at her.

"Lilly, I'm no coward If he tries me I will not hesitate but to blow his brains". I looked at her and saw her swallow real hard.

I put on my red lipstick while my hairstylist AJ was fixing my ponytail. I winced as he pulled too much of my hair.

"Will you be more careful or you don't want to keep your job?" I asked as I gave him a look through the mirror. You could see some sweat rolling down his neck I rolled my eyes.

"Get out" I said he nodded his head with a yes mam.
idiota

"You so mean Alonor" Lilly said I stood up and walked to her and stood tall in front of her.

"If I'm so 'mean' why are you still here, you are getting to comfortable for my liking Lilly" I said as I twirled her hair in between my fingers.

I let go of her hair and turned around and went to sit down. "Call that idiot to come and fix my edges"

* * * * *

I drived through a beautiful, luxurious suburb. Gates made of gold. They are just asking to be robbed basically.

I turn left and there was a bigger gate, and I was stopped by two buffed man. "And you are?" One of them asked.

"Alonor Regio" I said. They nodded to the one by the gate and they opened wide I drived through.

It was like we were in another dimension the drive way was long, I arrived to a huge house. Everything screamed money. Now I was scared who was this guy.

A man came to the door and helped me out. I thanked him and one came to show me where to go.

We walked through the front door, and oh my word the inside was just as gorg I looked around.

"This way please" said the guy I followed him till we came to a stop it was a office and on the right side was a couch area, made of crocodile skin and a glass coffee table with two wine glasses.

"Master will join you in a few minutes" he said with a smile.

I nodded and went to sit down while he left, something caught my eye but the door caught my attention.

And in walked Emiliano Lucchesi, his cologne hit my nostrils. I looked up to meet his blue orbs and a sharp jawline, slick gelled hair.

He Cleared his throat and he stood in front of me, "Ms Regio" he said holding his hand out. I took his hand about to stand and shake it properly.

"Please remain sited, I'm no king" he said with a smirk you could notice the sarcasm.

"You got quite the humor Mr Lucchesi" I said rolling my eyes. He let go of my hand and grabbed a towel to wipe his hands.

Rude much I rolled my eyes. "If you keep rolling those eyes they might fall out Alonor and I'm not disgusted by you I'm a germaphob"

Whatever.

"So Alonor do you want to tell me more about yourself?" He asked as he grabbed his wine glass and sat down with one leg over the other.

"The is nothing to know about me" I said. He only Laughed at me.

"Okay let me tell you about you. You Alonor Regio were adopted by Damon Regio and Lucy Regio a white couple. You are orginally from kenya, your real name is Gabriella kioko, your parents left you at an orphanage at the age of three and got adopted by the Regio's at the age of ten.

They brought you to Italy with them but on their way there you were all involved in a car accident And their daughter Claire died, Mr Regio lost his job. He considered you a curse so he mistreated you. Should I Continue and talk about your marriage" he asked with a smirk as he sipped his wine.

As he spoke every detail I wanted to cry but held it in. "Seems you know a lot about me don't you"

He nodded.

"In fact, I helped you for a very long time woman" he said.

I was shocked. "What do you mean" I asked in a low tone. I was confused at what this man meant.

"My brother Victor worked with your step dad on a certain project, one night he came by your house unannounced and found your father beating the living cells out of you.

So he came here and told me about you, from there I helped you with your career and protected you from a distance" he said.

"But why would you do such for someone you don't know" I asked with a frown.

"Because Gabriella I have been in a similar situation and I have a soft spot for you, very funny but I do" said looking ahead.

A smile creeped on my lips, "Thank you then" I said.

"Don't get too excited, I have no intentions of falling for you so relax" he said.

I smirked "that's what they say but fall real hard" I said.

He looked at me confused. I stood up and grabbed the wine glass and gulped it all and placed it on the table.

"Since you know it all I don't need to explain myself, help me" I said and walked away swaying my hips.

I stopped at the door. "The is a thing called please Alonor" he said.

I looked back "I've never had to beg or ask so I won't start now" I said and winked with that i opened the door and left.

I love ya'll, stay blessed and safe! <3

Alonor I like her ! 🤪 Don't you? She has an attitude sheesh.