new life

A few months passed, the two were happy, living in bliss, awaiting for there niece to be born after Christmas which was a week away. Runta was charged and had to spend 30 years in jail got her crimes. Beo was way out of the picture, type heard he moved to America with his fiance.
There parents were still not talking to them but foe and kata came by often,type was over joyed with that.
The two now we're going up the scale at work and were thinking of starting there own company. Type planned to take tharns name after there wedding in 6 months and have the company be named after it.
To there living room, type was a bit depressed, has he placed an ornament to the tree, looking to it, he messed around with it seeing his reflection.
Coming from the kitchen, tharn was wipping his hands with a towel after he made dinner, throwing it to the couch he stopped to look type over.
He signed.
By now, they would be to there parents doing a variety of things, tharn knew type was very close to his parents where tharn was so so close to his.
Stepping, he went to type to wrap his arms around, head to his shoulder, looking the tree over.
"You have done a beautiful job my love."
Type brought up his hands to place them to tharns arm to sign looking it over.
"Do.....you know right now.....i would be making cookies with my mother has my dad would decorate the tree."
Tharn held type tighter.
"I'm.....sorry type.....being with me...."
Types eyes Widen to move about in his grasp.
He wrapped his arms around his neck has tharn wrapped his around his body. There eyes darted.
"Tharn.....i was just telling you a memory.....don't think that way. I love you. Maybe one day they'll come around, if not i have you. Can't wait to walk down that aisle tharn. Outdoor wedding...."
Tharn swayed them a bit.
"Are.....you sure about that?"
Type nodded.
"Your not overly religious.......it's fine. I love you tharn......straight guy you...."
Type gave him a goofy smile.
Tharn rolled his eyes to take a hand up to place it under his shirt to go to his nipple to tease. Type moaned a bit.
Tharn kept his eyes too it.
"Type.......i don't think.....i was ever straight.......think I've always been in love with you......just kept it hidden.....but now...."
Tharn took his other hand up to place it under his chin,taking out his other hand to his back to pull him close.
Types eyes widen.
"I....am not hiding anything. I am very......deeply....in love..... with you type. Soon to be type varmino."
Type smiled to move his chin up for them to kiss.
Parting, they both looked to the side to see both there phones going off.
In the hospital, type was near kata holding her hand has foe held the other and tharn was to the wall.
"Push...... that's good."
Kata leaned back to look to foe breathing hard.
"This hurts!" She whimpered.
Foe looked her over concern.
Type patted her head to go to her ear.
"You got this kata.....you can so this. Push."
The doctor then stood to run to the door calling for. Nurse. They all looked to him in worry, has 3 nurses came in.
Foe and tharn went straight to the doctor.
"What is going on?"
"What is happening to my sister?"
The doctor looked to them.
"The baby is breeched, need to prep her for a c section."
Kata looked to type who moved.
"Itll be okay. Yourll see."
Kata nodded to look to foe.
"Please.......foe Come with me!"
He nodded to follow, tharn and type went to the hall to watch her go.
Type placed his head to tharns shoulder to hold his hand.
"She'll be okay tharn. I know kata and the baby will be okay."
Tharn turned to hug type tightly.
"I really hope so......"
To the waiting room, type kept ahold of types hand to look down, bouncing his leg.
They both stood to go to foe who held a baby with a tearful smile.
Tharn looked to foe.
"Kata?"
"In her room."
Tharn took a deep relieved breathe in to go to her.
Type smiled to look down.
"Boy or girl?"
"I hold.....a beautful girl."
Moving about foe gave type the baby.
Type looked down, a few tears were shed.
"She it's gorgeous my brother."
Foe nodded.
"We should take her back."
Type nodded.
They both walked slowly to stop.
They looked up to see tharns parents.
His mother walked to type with her hands open.
Type took a deep breathe in to pass.
She looked down.
"A faggot has no right to hold a baby."
Foe and type both looked to her wide eyed.
"Emma!"
She shrugged.
"Where is my daughter?"
She kept her eyes to the baby..
"Room....127....you need to apologize to my.....hey!"
Emma turned to part.
Foe stepped for type to place a hand to his shoulder.
"Its fine.....Im used to it. Today is not about me."
Turning he held foe tightly.
"You are a farther now.....sleep when you can."
Foe held him tightly back.
They both turned to look at the room.
Emma was to the hall, weaving her head back and forth has tharn stood before her.
Foe and type looked to another then went too them.
"What's going on?"
Tharn looked to them.
"Kata wishes for my mother stay out til she apologize for what she called you. Has she passed the baby, she told kata, not to allow me or type to hold her, might turn the baby gay."
There father who was parking the car came to view to hear that.
He clicked his tongue,everyone looked to him.
"Emma! What did we discuss?"
"That baby is my grand child, i have every right to...."
Foe then stepped to her. Everyone looked to him.
"Now you listen to me.....that baby is my daughter! You have no right to say your homophobic opinions. Type is my brother, tharn is your son! They are in love.....deal with it. Tell you do.....get the fuck out!"
Emma's lips parted to step to him.
"You have no...."
They all turned to look to kata.
"He is the father my child, yes he does. Go away! You will not talk to my child's god parents that way. Leave mom!"
They all looked to Emma who hung her head to turn to leave.
The father walked to the open door.
"I'm.....so Sorry for her behavior."
Kata nodded.
"Would.....you like to hold your first grandchild?"
He looked to tharn, then foe then type.
Foe nodded.
He smiled to go in. Before anyone could move Types parents came in. His mother went to foe to hug crying then to type. His eyes widen to look to tharn who shrugged.
"Type.....i am so sorry for being such a....."
She parted to look him over.
"I love you type. I am so sorry
Just wanted to be able to trust in this."
Type nodded. He looked to tharn.
"Mmm so did i. Why a long engagement."
Tharn rolled his eyes.
She smiled to look to foe.
"Your a father."
She then looked to type.
"You are getting married. I am so proud of my son's."
She turned to look to tharn.
"I.....better be getting an invite."
Tharn nodded.
"Of course."
She nodded to look to type, squeezing his hands.
"I love you type. You two better be coming to our house for Christmas."
Type nodded.
"Of course."
Dropping his hands, she pulled foe and there father to the room.
Type turned to lean himself to the door frame. Tharn did also to place his arm around types shoulder. They watched has everyone gathered around kata and the baby.
"I love you so much tharn."
Tharn looked to type.
"I love you type. You are my rock. Thank you so much. Let's go be with our family."
Type turned his head to lay his lipsto tharn.
Parting they both smiled.
"Let's go my love."