the answer is no

The next week, the two avoided each other, didn't even bother to sleep over at each other's places via the schedule.
Beo kept texting type where he would respond but with no emotion. Runta kept texting tharn but he ignored.
The two indulged in there work and would remain silent, when they visited the parents.
By the end of dinner, type went to his mother's room to help her pack for a trip they were taking starting Monday.
Eyeing type, she could tell he was distressed.
Placing her bag of toiletries in the suite case, she sat to look up has type folded her clothes to place them neatly in.
"Type.....my baby....what is the matter? You haven't been your self tonight."
His eyes darted to sign.
"Nothing.....I'm fine."
Grabbing him by the wrist she had him sit down has he placed the last folded piece of clothing in the suite case.
They eyed one another.
"Type.....i know when something is wrong. Please tell me. Is tharn not being a good boyfriend to you? I can go talk to him."
Type took in a deep breathe.
Sitting in the living room with types father to the other side, tharns eyes darted.
Taking out his phone from his pocket, it was getting late. He would have to take type to his place then to his.
"Um....im very apologetic sir but i need to get your son. It is getting rather late."
He nodded.
"Should be with his mother. Go on."
Tharn nodded to go find type.
Hearing voices tharn placed his back to the wall to listen.
"Beo......has come back into my life mom. I'm......a bit confused."
Tharn signed, however he couldn't say anything, he had seen runta, without type knowledge.
Why are you giving that asshole the time of day type? Do you not have any dignity?
"Mmm type.....i remember how you were when the two of you broke up. Why are you still communicating with him when you have tharn?"
Type gulped to look forward.
"Well, we've.....only been dating for 3 months. You've seen how he treated me since i was 10. Even though we got into this relationship with one another.....its still difficult not to see him has a bully. I also think he is just curious to date a man after he had that horrible break up with runta."
Tharns eyes opened wide.
Types mother nodded.
"Well, from what you two told us, you went after him type. You have to give it time if it's something you really want. Is it type? Do you want to date tharn? Or beo?"
Type gritted his teeth to look at his mother.
Tharn turned his head to really listen in.
Type took a deep breathe.
"Im.....with tharn......"
For now.
His mother nodded to hug type.
"Whoever you chose type, i will be here for you."
Tharn gritted his teeth to step to the open door to knock.
The two parted to look at tharn.
"Type.....its late."
He nodded to get up.
His mother followed them, watching has they parted.
In the car, type looked out the window.
"So.......your still talking to beo?"
Types eyes widen, he looked to tharn.
"We're.....you listening to the conversation i was having with my mother?"
Tharn cocked his head to the side to stiffly nod.
Types eyes furrowed.
"Have you've ever heard of privacy tharn!"
He shrugged.
Types eyes narrowed.
"Are you talking with runta?"
Tharn gripped the wheel.
"Once."
Type scoffed.
"Is......that why you left after we?"
Tharn nodded.
Type rolled his eyes to look out the window.
"Hypocrite."
"Other then that one time. I am not seeing my ex, like you are."
Type took a deep breathe in to look at tharn.
"Same for me tharn. Other then that one time, i have not seen him with respect for the stupid contract. We have only texted."
Tharn slightly chuckled.
"You have no respect for yourself."
Types eye brows furrowed.
"Excuse me?!"
"You are talking to someone who has time and time again have showed you not to trust them yet you keep going back."
Type smoothed out his expression to raise an eye brow.
"This coming from a man who went and saw his ex, after she did a horriable thing to him. You are no better. Stop being all high and mighty tharn."
He gritted his teeth.
Type then got an idea.
"Tharn.....i think you have proven your point to your parents. Don't piss you off. Let's cancel the contract."
Stopped, they parked for type to look around a bit confused.
"Why.....are we at your place? I need to go home."
Tharn looked to type, his eyes went up and down.
"I have given you 800,000 baht, without even asking you why, the answer is no type. We have 10 more months. I am tired, let us go up, your mother i think has her doubts we are in a relatinship. So..... tonight you need to sleep over at my place. Oh and type, when it comes to beo, text him all you want, but do not see him behind my back, or you are going against the contract, if you do i want all the money back in full. Now let's go."
Tharn got out leaving type reeling.
God damn it! Why do you want to keep up with this charade?
Sighing deeply, type got out to slam the door.
In Tharns place, they both took separate showers.
Type held his head up to let the warm water wash through him, confused why tharn didn't want to cancel the contract.
He could tell his parents believed it and they were fuming, especially his mother. They wished for grand kids.
Turning off the shower,type wiped the water off his face to get out to dry then place on tharns clothes, he did not have any.
Going to the sink, he looked himself over.
10 more months type. Hopefully beo will hold out. Type then.bit his lip, tharns words echoed in his mind.
"You have no respect for yourself."
Type signed to open the door turning off the light.
To the fold out bed, he looked around a bit confused.
"Tharn.....where are the blankets?"
Peering his eyes up tharn moved his blanket back to pat the bed.
"Since this is not our normal schedule, you can sleep in my bed."
Oddly, types heart started to beat erratically.
Type, calm down.
"Mmm oookay."
Stepping to the bed, he got into it, tharn then moved the Blanket over him has he slept to his side back to tharn.
"Umm..... thank you."
Tharn nodded to turn off the light.
The boys had there backs to one another, eyes opened, looking to the wall. Both there hearts were pounding, unknown has to why.
Tharn gritted his teeth, to squeeze his eyes shut.
Your not gay! Stop it! Now Go to sleep! Your just being nice for that hurtful note.
Type gritted his teeth also, eyes darted.
Why is your heart pounding so hard? Is it because we have had sex? That is all that it was type, so why can't you Settle down.
Type took deep breathes to squeeze his eyes shut.
Go to sleep! He is straight type! It was a one night thing.
Both boys squeezed there eyes shut trying hard to fall asleep to no avail.