say it

Has type left the bathroom, he looked to the side, watching tharn leave. To take a deep breathe in. He was starting to feel deep emotions for him.
Type took a hand to his forehead. You are a fucking fool type! A god damn fool.
The intern had poked he's head out to watch. He gripped the door frame in anger.
He knew they were dating but really didn't believe it.
What he was seeing, he then started to believe.
He gulped.
I'll just have to break them up. I really like you type. I'll make you mine. Turning he went back in, type went in to see he was actually doing his work.
Type sat to his desk looking to the small clock on his desk, wishing time would sped up. He wanted to go to tharns place.
Has the day came to the end, type followed tharn to the parking garage to get in his car. The two drove off.
"So......so you have the updated version of the contract?"
Type looked to tharn to pat his brief case.
"Mmm yes..."
Tharn then had a smile spread across his face.
Inside, tharn had picked up chinese food which was half eaten to his kitchen table, he had type on his stomach onto it, thrusting hard into him, type gripped the other side of the edge, head leaned up to Moan.
"Aaaaaah tharn! Mmmm harder!"
Tharn had his head hung, gripped his waist to do just that.
Tharn then turned his head to types brief case to open it, grabbing out the new contract and a pen to sign the bottom.
Taking that hand, he moved it up, to grip types hair gently to bring him to his chest, still thrusting hard.
Type turned his head for them to lock in a glare.
"Mmm sign it type.....aaaah sign it.....i love you...."
Type bit his bottom lip, to place his fingers to the table, going up and down with the friction. There eyes darted. Both moaned, breathed heavily.
Type then peered his eyes to the paper, to furrow his eye brows.
Just....say it.....don't feel it.....
You only like him......but...
Type raised his head to moan heavier.
Tharn was able to move them back a bit to take his hand to types erection that twitched erratically.
He started to stroke, then tharn placed his mouth to types neck to plant kisses.
"Mmmm tharn! Fuck! So good!"
He hummed.
"Mmm sign it type......."
Type gritted his teeth to take a deep breathe in.
Say it.....dont feel it......
Taking his hand over, type picked up the pen to then sign.
Quick, tharn turned type around, to bring up both hands to his throat to give him a deep kiss, placing his tongue in.
Type brought up one hand to grip his wrist,the other was behind him to grip the edge.
They swirled, there tongues about, lathering each other's. Tasting each other to the fullest.
Taking his hand down, tharn moved his hand about to grab types hand to pull him to his bed.
Type turned to look at the contract with doubtful eyes.
What did i just agree to?
To the bed, tharn turned type around to take off his shirt, to then push him to the bed.
Standing before him he did the same. The two were both completely undressed.
Going to type, he hovered over him, hand to his neck, locked in a glare. There eyes darted.
Leaning his chin up, tharn kissed type deeply again. Type reciprocated it to bring up his hands to tharns chest too bring up his hands to his neck to pull him down. Tharn then re connected them.
Later, type was to his stomach, arms above his head, gripping the bedding tightly.
"Aaaaah Fuck tharn! Your amazing! So deep! Mmmm!"
Tharn smiled with his head Hung, arms to the side of type, in fists, thrusting hard into types cavity.
"You are so....mmmm.....fucking incredible inside type.....so hot and tight....gonna make me cum tons...."
Type bit his bottom lip.
His body went up and down with the thrusts.
Tharn moved his body down to take a hand to his neck to turn types head. They shared in another deep kiss.
Parting, the two looked to one another.
"I love you type.....mmm say it.....I'm about to...."
Types eyes darted.
He was having trouble saying those words. Type knew he liked tharn, he also didn't want to fall for him. Nor did he want to be in love with him. Type knew better.
Tharn then stopped thrusting.
Types eyes grew wide.
"Hhey......why did you....aaaaah god!Tharn had taken his cock all the way out to then thrust in quick to then stop, eyeing type.
"Say it type!"
Type moved his head to the bed, to bit his lower lip.
Tharn then did it again.
Type moved his head to the side to moan.
Tharn looked at him.
"Say it type......remember the new rule.....say it!"
Tharn with his hand still around his neck to move his neck up. They looked to another.
"Aaaaah......i.....mmm....love you......i love you.....mmm....make me cum!"
Tharn smiled to move Types lips to his. They melted on one another's.
Thrusting hard, deep and quick they both then came.
To there sides, they were in a close embrace, holding hands.
Type had a smile on his lips.
"Mmm.....tharn?"
"Yes?"
"Did...you set the alarm? Remember your coffee maker is broken. Your turn to get the coffee."
Tharn nodded to hold type tighter.
"I did and i will. Now go to sleep. I love you."
They both freezed, lips parted, hearts raced, eyes opened.
Mintues passed in silence.
A wider smile spread across types face. He then closed his eyes.
Tharn let out a breathe of relief type didn't say anything.
The next morning, type woke alone, to turn to his back to look to the ceiling, in.contentment.
"Mmm.....i think you are really in love with me tharn....." He smiled wide.
Going to his phone, he texted tharn.
Walking to the coffee place, tharn stopped to feel his phone go off in.his back pocket.
He retrieved it, to unlock to smile.
Type: pick me up a hazelnut mocha. I'll have your favorite breakfest waiting for you. Maybe....even something more. Hurry.
Moving forward he accidentally hit someone. Placing the phone away,
"My apologies....i...."
Looking up his lips parted, heart skipped a beat. He saw runta standing before him with a coffee.
There eyes darted.
He looked her over to turn.
She stepped forward to grab him by the wrist making him stop.
"Tharn.....please......come sit with me. I need to tell you why i had to leave.....please Tharn......i still love you."
Tharns body shook to his core. He looked back to breathe heavily to nod. The two then went inside, hand in hand.