guess they really are...

After that Wednesday the two agreed to take a break from one another. Tharn started to feel weird things for type and vise versa.
For the next 2 days type indulged with messaging with beo, in his office he FaceTime him just to see his face.
Oddly, and without knowing why, type didn't feel what he had always felt for beo.
Not willing to admit he may have started to develop feelings for tharn, he made himself talk to beo,rather if he felt pure feelings for him anymore or not.
Tharn did somewhat the same. He looked up runta, researching her, seeing a pic his heart did skip a beat but he felt conflicted emotions.
Feeling in that way, he chalked it up, to not seeing her and the way she left.
Tharn wouldn't admit to himself He had developed feelings for type. He knew in his heart he started to like type and did want to be his friend but he didn't know why type kept being in his mind.
By Friday,they were in a board meeting, everyone sat around the table and tharn couldn't stop himself from peeking at him from the side.
Looking down, he was confused.
Why does type look cute in that new suit?
Cracking his knuckles, tharn gritted his teeth to look up at his boss.
Peeking, type looked to tharn confused by his stance. He looked like he was in pain.
Shaking, his head he went back to writing.
By the end of the day, tharn went to his office. Type looked up.
"Yes?"
"I....forget. Are we seeing your parents tomorrow or mine?"
"Yours."
"I'll pick you up at 10.....unless you don't mind spending the night at my place."
Types eyes darted to look down.
"Uuum.......i have a lot of work to do here. I can spend the night tomorrow."
Tharn nodded.
"Well, then I'm off. Oh and type?"
He looked up.
"Yes."
"Nice suit."
Types lips parted watching tharn go.
His heart started to beat erratically.
Type leaned back in his chair to sign.
"Damn it! Why are you freaking out, he only said nice suit. Maybe I'm sick."
Shaking his head, he got back to work.
The next day, tharn didn't know why but he was giddy. He woke up 2 hours early, too excited to stay asleep, he didn't know why.
Taking a shower, he downed on a suit, made a quick breakfest to go to his car in haste.
Reasons unknown to him, he wished to be with type.
Parked, he got out, to go to his place to knock on his door.
Bringing up a hand to his heart, tharns brows furrowed, why are you not settling down.
Sighing, he looked up to see  type, not even dressed.
He gave him.a face.
"Type......you are so lazy. Not even dressed."
Type opened the door wider to dart his eyes.
"Uuum......your early. Its 930 tharn."
Tharns eyes widen.
"It.......is?"
Type nodded.
Tharn made a face.
"Well, can i come in?"
Type moved.
"Come in."
Tharn went inside too go to types kitchen happy that a fresh coffee was made.
Type closed the door, to smile a bit.
Stepping to tharn,he got a bit playful.
He wrapped his arms around to go to his ear.
"Mmm did my hubby miss me?"
Tharn gulped his coffee to place the cup down to bring up his hands to take down types to turn. They eyed another.
"Who would miss you? Saw you last night. Now go get dressed."
Type rolled his eyes. He didn't move.
Tharns brows furrowed.
"Type....stop being lazy....go get dressed."
He raised an eye brow.
"Uuum.....then Tharn let go."
Tharn looked down to part his lips.
"Oh......"
He let go for type to turn going to his bedroom to dress in comfort.
Tharn placed his hands behind to grip the counter, hanging his head.
Why......didn't i want to let go?
Taking a hand to his forehead, checking if he had a fever.
You are a bit warm, mmm you've been working too hard. That's it.
Has type got dressed he didn't know why tharn held unto him. He also was a bit confused has to why,it felt like tharn didn't want to let him go.
Type shook his head too fully dress.
Done, the two departed to his car.
It was a silent drive, the two were growing confused and conflicted.
To tharns parents, they all sat for a.lunch. kata sat with her head hung, swirling the food about.
Type and tharn sat together and tharns parents looked to another then too them.
His father cleared his throat, the boys looked up.
"Tharn......Type......so.....how have you two been?"
They looked to another then too him.
"Mmm fine." Type answered.
"Are you two......becoming really serious over another?"
Tharns eyes narrowed.
"Why do you ask?"
"Because this is unnatural!"
They both looked to tharns mother who then stood.
Kata looked to her then to them.
"My apologies but damn it tharn!i want grand children, a functioning family business, all my friends are talking behind our backs this has gone too far! You two need to end it!"
Type looked to tharn who smiled at her.
He stood.
"No."
Type signed to look.at kata then to his father then mother.
His mother's eye brows furrowed to look to tharn in anger.
"I know type is a nice boy...."
Her eyes darted to him and then back to tharn.
"However he is a male. You can't have children. I also want the glares, murmers and my friends to stop talking behind my back! Damn it tharn, stop this foolishness! You two need to break up!"
Tharn lightly chuckled.
"No."
He turned to go to the bathroom.
His mother sat to hang her head.
Type felt very uncomfortable.
She looked to him.
"Type.......i have known you are gay since you were 14, but please let my son go! This is disgusting."
Types eyes widen.
"Uuum.....i think i should.....check up on my boyfriend. Excuse me."
Type got up to leave.
The mother signed heavily. Kata leaned over to place her hand on hers.
Tharn was to the bathroom with a smile, happy his plan was working.
Turning his head, he heard a knock.
Opening, he saw type. Opening it a bit more, he entered to close the door partly.
The two stood looking to another.
"Tharn......i think you have made your point.....we should....."
His eyes widen has tharn brought up his hand to stroke types soft cheek, not really knowing why.
There eyes darted.
"You are doing very well. On behave of my mother i.am apologetic to her out burst."
Type signed.
So formal.
He brought up a hand to place it over tharns.
"Tharn......i think you have made.....your....."
Tharn eyes drifted slighly shut looking types face up and down.
Types lips parted, heart raced.
Leaning down, tharn planted his lips upon types.
Turning them, type hit the back of the sink,they then started to get really into.the kiss.
Kata, eyes widen.
She had gotten up to go see them both, to make sure they were okay, with the door slightly opened she saw them in there close embrace.
She Hung her head, letting tears fall.
Turning she left with attitude.
Opening,his eyes, type looked to the door hearing a noise, he then brought his hands to tharns chest to push.
There eyes darted.
"Tharn....the door is opened."
"And? They should see."
Tharn tried to lean back down but type turned his head, remembering this was all fake.
Tharn placed his nose on his cheek to then grab types hand to place it over his erection that was evident in his.pants. Types eyes widen.
"Im.....frustrated Type......arent you?"
Type.signed.
Even though this Made him feel like tharns toy, type wanted it. He wanted tharn.
Type gritted his teeth to that fact.
He turned his head to look to tharn who leaned back a bit.
"Mmm let's go then."
Tharn nodded.
He grabbed types hand to intertwine in case any one was looking to take him to his car without saying good bye to his family.
Oddly,in the car, has they drove, tharn kept there hands intertwined.
Type kept his eyes to it, feeling awkwardness and confusion.
To tharns place, they walked still hand in hand.
Type kept his eyes to tharn.
Why is he still holding my hand? Why don't i want him to ever let it go?
Type didn't know what he was feeling but he knew he was starting to really like tharn.
To tharns door, they looked wide eyed, both gulped.
Runta turned to eye them both with narrowed eyes.
Types heart sunk.
Shit!