I remember when I got here a month ago, as I've recently learnt that's how long I've been here, I turned off my phone and threw it in the furthest corner under the bed where I couldn't reach it without struggle. Being drunk all the time meant I had no energy to get it. Eating, drinking and binge watching movies had been my life for the last month.

All this because of a stupid boy who couldn't hold his horses and had to fall in love and consider proposing to me. Each time I thought about that moment I just got angry and angrier till I couldn't be mad anymore. Then I got sad and cried because I missed him so much. I hadn't just lost Gabriel I had lost all my friends too. I had cried so much in the past few weeks. It hurt losing everyone I cared about in one single moment.

The only thing I was grateful for is that I was done with studying so I could mope around without thinking about the consequences of missing classes or failing my exams.

When I was done cleaning up to the best of my ability I got out of the sticky and dirty clothes I was wearing and entered the bathroom. I turned on the shower and stood under the stream as the water heated. I really was slacking off considering how long my armpit hair had grown. This was gonna take a while I thought as I grabbed a shaver from the shelf and got down to business.

Zawadi lived very luxuriously in a three bedroom apartment in the most prestigious parts of the city. I wonder what she needed all this space for yet she was rarely here and lived all alone. I had only heard her twice in the time I had been here and she was only here to grab a change of clothes. I hadn't even seen her because all she did was knock on my door and my grunts were enough proof that I was alive before she left again. What a caring sister? Get the sarcasm.

Kendi on the other hand was a whole other level. I wonder why she hadn't been around much sooner. She was going to smother me with food and hugs as if that would fix all my boy problems.

Boy problems. Fuck it. This is why I didn't do relationships. All they did was bring fucking problems and heartbreak. Why couldn't I just have fucked him and walked away? That was just stupid talk because I knew there was no I could have walked away from Gabriel any earlier. Besides the fact that he was a saint who treated me like a queen, the sex was also pretty amazing. Good enough for me to keep fucking the same guy for three months. That was big talk for someone who had sex with a different guy ever other week. Damn you Gabriel for changing my life for the better then ruining it all over again with your stupid idea of proposing. I mean couldn't he have talked to me about it first. I would have talked him down like I did the other time when we talked about our futures. Well his loss because I ain't ready to be tied down to one man. I was still young. I had barely began my career yet let alone graduated and he wanted to be engaged. He hadn't even confessed his feelings yet.

This was all too much and that's why I needed alcohol. Too bad there wasn't any left. Maybe Zawadi had some around the house. With that though I quickly rinsed off and turned off the shower before getting out. Drying my hair with the blow drier I tied it off with a hair tie. I brushed my teeth and applied lotion to my skin. I really had let myself go. Walking back to the room I opened a drawer which had a few of my clothes from the last time I slept here. I put on clean underwear before wearing a oversized T-shirt and fuzzy socks. If you hadn't already noticed, these was my comfort outfit.

Deciding I was ready to face my sisters I walked out of the room and towards the kitchen. It was pretty much as luxurious as the rest of the house with tiled counter tops, state of the art appliances that were barely used and wooden cabinets to complete the look. It was pretty dope if you ask me.

"Look who has decided to join the world of the living." Zawadi teased.

She was seated on a stool besides the kitchen counter dressed in an official body hugging dress that shaped her figure perfectly. She was a little taller than me at 5'7 or 5'8,not really sure.