Reward [Doflamingo] 🍋

A/n: It's short, cause I'm still trying to find a writing style for one piece smut.

_________

"You did an outstanding job my dear." Doflamingo praises you, serving wine inside the empty glass in your hand.

"Meh, It's not the first time I've intercepted a marine supply ship," you nonchalantly wave a hand. Sitting comfortably on the large couch inside Doflamingo's office.

"But this wasn't any marine ship, it was the heavenly tribute nonetheless," Doffy chuckles at your nonchalant attitude. "An extraordinary feat I may add~"

You raise an eyebrow from under your rabbit mask. He sat suspiciously close to you, holding up his glass so it could clink with yours.

Doflamingo chugged the glass' contents in one swift manner, meanwhile you took small sips.

"I could even reward you~" Doflamingo mentions in a low voice, his hand ghosting over your thigh. "I've been told I'm a gracious lover..."

Oh?

You hum towards his advances, you could use a little distraction from work. And who knows? maybe this will make you rise to warlord status even quicker. You downed the entire wine glass in a single sip, you despised the after burn the alcohol left, but it was enough to give you a little push.

"I'd like a taste of that... heavenly demon." you coo him closer with your index finger.

Like a wild dog without a leash, Doffy was after you like a zoan in heat.

There is a contrast between you two.

Doflamingo likes having people under his control, manipulating them either if they realize or not. But you however, you refuse to be controlled. And Doffy would soon realize it when he would try to get you to submit.

By the time your clothes were out of the way, you were already intoxicated with his kisses.

Doflamingo roughly grabbed your jaw as his tastes every inch of your mouth, refusing you to leave him until he explored you. Eventually releasing you by licking his way down your neck.

"You're good at convincing others with that tongue of yours," you groan parting your legs as the flamingo made himself comfortable between them. "What else can you do besides spew lies Doffy?" you ask, breathless.

"Fufufu, how about I show you my sweet bunny rabbit?"

He slipped you out of your undergarments faster than Kizaru attacks a pirate on the street, leaving you exposed to the cold air.

Doflamingo is a tall man, having to sit slouch while lifting the lower portion of your body up to his face. The surprised yelp turned into a gasp, before eventually shifting to a pleasing moan. Your hand shot to his blonde hair, attempting to make him speed up his movements but Doflamingo refused to follow your lead.

"Fufufu~ I'm afraid you're not the one in charge here," Dofla taunts you, giving your entrance an external lick without prodding inside you.

"But I can try," you groan.

You clasp your thighs around his face, using the strength in your legs to flip the flamingo downwards and into one of your devil fruit portals, transporting the both of you to the floor next to the couch. But this time you remained on top, having Doflamingo eating you out.

The warlord gripped both sides of your legs with his hands, teasing you with his tongue until you shiver.

Taking advantage of the distraction, he picked you up by the waist and wrapped you with his strings, recovering his breath as he admired the sight of you suspended in the air.

"Looks like even my bunny rabbit has claws," he walks around you with an impatient grin.

"I thought this was MY reward," you arch a brow, panting as you try to budge from his hold.

"It is, but I need to educate you first before you hop on your own (y/n)."

What followed after was what you could only describe as a pleasurable torture. Doflamingo would tease you with his mouth and tongue, edging you close before stopping all together as he watched you squirm.

It was maddening, worse than any interrogation you've ever been through.

"Just... Let me finish already..." you found yourself whispering, feeling your will slowly crumble with this heavenly demon.

"Are you ready to submit to me now bunny rabbit? Cause I can go on all night," Doflamingo licked his lips, still savoring your taste on him.

"Please..."

"Please what?"

"Please wreck me, make me yours." you beg.

Doflamingo approach you, giving your cheek a brief caress. Eventually removing his own underwear, slightly smeared with his arousal, you're not the only one aching for attention.

"As you wish my dear," the heavenly demon coos in your ear as he aligned himself between your legs. "Here's your reward my bunny rabbit, I'll go slow so you can enjoy every second of it~"