Lightheaded [Caesar Clown]

"Do you understand what you need to do?" Law asked you dead serious. His eyes were narrowed while he looked down at you since he was way taller than you.

 "I-I do" you replied rather fearfully, the grip you had on your pen and check board becoming tighter the closer the surgeon of death was to you. 

"Repeat what i ordered then"

You swallowed, feeling your throat go dry "I have to distract Caesar Clown away from him his lab by any means necessary so you can collect information on his secret plan" you repeated his words from earlier.

"Good (y/n)-ya." Law nodded at your response, giving you some space as he didn't realize how much he intimidated you. "Remember we're on an important mission here. You've been in this lab longer than me, so there's no doubt you were able to get closer to Caesar. So i am leaving this important task to you." He spoke firmly, but the trust Law had in you was enough to spark some courage in you.

"I won't let you down Trafalgar!" You clenched your fists, looking up at the man. 

"Very well, i'll go ahead and try to send Monet somewhere else so she doesn't interrupt my search." Law prepared to take his leave.

You replied with a nod.

"Besides..." he couldn't help but smirk knowingly at you "You don't seem to have a problem with having Caesar's attention on you" he chuckled.

Of course, the undertones at which he spoke made your face grow hot.

"Wha-? what's that supposed to mean?! Law? LAW!" you shouted at the man's back as he made his way down the dark hall, but it was no use, he was already gone.

You pouted in his absence.

"For such a intimidating man, he's quite the tease" you huff in annoyance, after fixing up your white coat you decided to head off in the oposite direction.

You're on a mission after all.

-----

The smell of chemicals hit your nostrils when you opened the door into Caesar's personal lab, it was a strong but familiar scent since you grew rather used to the scent.

"Who's there? what do you want?!" the pink gas shouted in your direction, no doubt annoyed at being interrupted.

You made your presence known by walking forward with a cold beverage in you hands

"My apologies master, did i interrupt something important?"

At the sight of you Caesar turned into his humanoid form, his expression becoming less harsh at your appearance. "Ah, (y/n) what brings you to me?"

You brought up the blue beverage towards the scientist. "You've been working so hard lately, so i thought you could take a break with your favorite drink"

 "Shuhohoho My, how considerate~" The gesture brought a smile to Caesar's face, taking the beverage from your hands, and although he was wearing his gloves you could still feel the warmth underneath them when his finger brushed against your hands.

You couldn't explain why, but it made your heart race.

From the time you've been working as assistant scientist in punk hazard you've come to gain a good spot among the rest of the staff along with Monet, however unlike the followers you knew the truth behind Caesar's facade, the greedy and malicious man hidden behind lies, false smiles and good acts covering his own personal benefit. 

He is a dangerous madman who had to be stopped, but you were just as mad for falling for him.

You couldn't pinpoint why, but he had a certain attractiveness. And you hated yourself for it.

"Ahh~ that really hit the spot. I never realized how parched i was." the scientist finished his drink with a satisfied sigh, shifting into his gaseous form to leave the empty glass on a nearby counter. 

You were so caught up in your thoughts you didn't notice the gas wrapping around you, until Caesar was right in front of you, causing you to stand still.

"Now... tell me my dear, what really brought you here?" the scientist inquired rather curiously, smiling eerily at you as his tall stature loomed over you. "You're always working so hard in your own area, never leaving your spot, not even to stop by my little lab or look at me in the eye. So entitled... So, obedient~" he floated around you, practically whispering that last part near your ear.

You would trying you darnest to keep yourself from shaking, either by fear or excitement you couldn't tell. But this was your chance to take advantage of the situation.

"I just wanted to check on you. You've been working non stop on your experiments for days and I've been concerned for your well being-" you said softly, eliciting a raised eyebrow from Caesar, causing him to solidify right behind you with your back pressed to his chest.

"So i thought i could..." You turned around to face the gas man, pressing your hands on his chest, your half lidded eyes looking back at him with a faint blush "...Help you relax a bit"

Caesar felt his breath hitch at your flustered face, however it was quickly dismissed when he realized the meaning behind your words, a mischievous smile stretched on his lips.

 "My, my~  you sure are a sweet and considerate little thing" he purred, grabbing a loose strand of your hair to push it behind your ear. "And how would you help me 'relax' exactly-?" he asked in a low voice, to which you replied with a lick of your lips before reaching up to press your lips onto his in a soft kiss.

The scientist stood still before he eventually melted into you touch, on the other hand since you didn't felt him return the gesture you were about to pull away until Caesar grabbed your chin to keep you in place as he dwell into the kiss himself. Savoring your wet soft lips against his own until eventually pulling back to breathe.

His purple lipstick was somewhat smeared but that didn't seemed to bother him in the sightst, in fact he was too busy enjoying your embarrassed red face.

"Shurororo~ i think i'm liking your idea of relaxation (y/n)" he chuckled, raising a thumb from the hand on your chin to caress your lower lip rather fondly.

"Then how about we go somewhere more, private?" you suggested in a hush tone, as if you were afraid someone else might hear.

"Of course my dear. Follow me, I'm sure we'll have some privacy in my personal headquarters" he released you chin with a quick peck, eventually guiding you out of the lab and towards a different hall.

You looked back to notice Law peeking from the corner of the corridor just near the now empty lab's entrance, you gave a firm nod of confirmation to which he responded as well. However he mouthed the words 'have fun' with a cheeky smile much to your annoyance, causing you to roll your eyes. But that was quickly forgotten when Caesar wrapped a hand around you waist to pull you closer to him, emitting a squeak from you.

"No need to be shy my dear~" he leaned closer to your ear, whispering in a rather sultry voice "I'll take good care of you" 

Everything about him and the situation was making you hot and bothered. 

You didn't know if he was using a gas or not, but you could already feel yourself become lightheaded in his arms.