¤| Chapter Fourteen |¤

*squeals*

*squeals louder*

*sQUEALS LOUDERRR*

My sister: *throws a pillow to my face* sHUUUUUUUT UUUUP

*starts squealing on the pillow*

TWENTY-THREEMYGIRLISGONNABESOINDENIALHEREBUTITSCUTESHEGONNABELIKESIXWHENSHEFELLINLOVEOMGICAN'TSTOPSHOUTINGGGHHH

I am legit smiling the biggest grin I could ever have for this.

GO READ NOW IGNORE ME~

××××××××××××××××××××

.: Twenty-Three's P.o.V. :.

Twenty-Three had the best peaceful sleep she ever had in... she couldn't even think how long she had a nice sleep - dreamless, but at least there is no nightmares.

When she woke up, it was around dawn and the sky had a faint morning glow. The fire cackled lightly and the breeze was cold, but somehow Twenty-Three wasn't feeling that cold anymore.

Of course she wouldn't, Mono literally slept beside her because she requested it.

Her face felt hot and without even knowing it Twenty-Three once again blushed. She could still feel Mono's arms around her form and she could hear the light snores that came out from him. Twenty-Three groggily wiped her eyes before looking up to Mono's face.

Twenty-Three blinked, her cheeks getting hotter than ever. Mono looked so... cute with his mouth hung a little agape while letting out light snores. There was a weird feeling that stirred in her stomach, poking the edges and made her heart flutter, Twenty-Three pursed her lips and shook it off, but of course we know she can't really shake it off.

Stop looking so wierdly at your friend you idiot.

But still though.... he does look so cute how can I not look?

YOU LOOK LIKE A CREEP TT, A CREEP. STARIN AT SOMEONE WHO IS ASLEEP AIN'T GOOD.

Fine... now you mention it, it is weird... CRAP AM I WEIRD?

Wait... I've always been... actually.

I don't like him... right?

You do, you clearly do. Heart flutters? Your stomach getting the butterflies? Classic girl falling in love kind of things.

Wait... isn't being 'In Love' too much?

It fits... though...

CRAP WHAT AM I GONNA DO?!

Twenty-Three internally screamed inside while she continued debating with herself. Since when did things escalate so quickly that this happened? It's just so.... a word that she couldn't even pick to describe. Happy? Weird? Lovely? She just... felt... like she wanted to scream and hide then run around then repeat the cycle, doing it all in that order.

Twenty-Three snapped out of her thoughts when Mono started to move and she froze, looking down to avoid him thinking she was staring at him while he was asleep and to also avert his gaze that could just probably make her blush even more.

Stupid feelings.

So wait, you admit you do like him?

UHMM UHH NOOOO I AIN'T TALKIN TO YOU.

You did just say you are in love.

NO--

Wait a minute... I am having an argument with myself... this is stupidly interesting.