Last Day and Night!!!

Sorry for the wait. I had this thing and then it all deleted so now I am just going to skip to the day before the wedding, It won't be a long chapter. Mayeb. But sorry that I am just skipping to the wedding.Media is the dresses for the night.

Thank you for voting and commenting ❤️❤️
____________________________________________________________

Always Complicated Chapter 28

Catch up:

So the guys from the studio graduated and were all going to the same college. Indigo and Fede were engaged and so were Lud and Jason. Lud,Indi,Vilu shared a dorm in college. Fran,Cami and Naty were. leon,fede Andres were sharing dorm. Maxi,Broadway,Jason shared a dorm. Diego and Marco. Lara and Piper. Lizzie and Libby.

The wedding was the next day. Cami,Fran,Lud and Naty were bridesmaids. indi was the maid of honor. Maxi,Broadway,Fede,Jason were groomsmen and Andres was the Best man. The colors were silver and gold. Bridesmaids dresses were gold and the groomsmen ties were silver. They had a venue.

The parties. Leon's was being held at a dance club, Vilu's was also being held at a club. Cami and Fran were in charge of Vilu's and Diego and Marco were in charge of Leon's. The couple was separated the day before because the party was today and Vilu and Leon would only see each other again at the time of the wedding.

###################################################
Today was the last day of 'freedom' said by Jason, for Leon. Today was the last day of 'peace' said by Naty, for Vilu. "Ok, first we are taking Vilu for a massage and spa treatment then to the party all for her last day!!!" Cami said and the girls squealed. Vilu couldn't believe that tomorrow she was actually marring leon. The love of her life.

meanwhile...

"so Leon we are taking you to play a quick game of golf, then swimming, pool then freshen up and then the party for your last day" Broadway said slapping Leon on the back. "yeah!" he replied. tomorrow he would marry Vilu. The love of his life. He still remembered the day they met. It was amazing how far they had come.

later on in the day...

"I-I-I l-l-love th-th-this" Vilu said while someone was massaging her. Lud laughed. They finished and they all payed except for Vilu. "i feel so relaxed" Vilu said dreamily. "glad you liked it!" Naty said. "Yeah thanks guys!" Vilu thanked them. "well now you ae oing to the spa" fran told her. They went to the small limo that Indi and Lud had hired for today.

The limo driver to a spa. They went to Vilu's favourite.

meanwhile....

"Yes I won!" Leon shouted as he won golf. "we let you win because it is your last day" Maxi said. "yeah right" leon said. "lets go and swim" Andres said eagerly.They drove to the swimming pool. They dived in from the diving baord. "lets play marco Polo!" Fede said. "leon is it" Diego said. Leon spun around and started looking with his eyes closed. "marco" "POLO:" they all replied. He swam dwon and felt the water currents and touched soembody. "ugh"

Evening time...

"You ready Vilu?" the girls asked. Vilu finished applying her makeup and went out. The girls were in their dresses ready for the night. "ok guys we are going to a club!" Naty said. "Yeah!" The girls shouted. They went in the limo and drove to CluDio (not a real club) They could hear the music blaring. The girls went to the front of the line, "hey" "back of the line" "what the hell" They heard people complain.

"hey back of the line" the big guys said that was letting people in. Lud,Fran,Indi batted their eyelashes. "go in" the guys said nervously. The girls laughed and made their way in. They saw people dancing and drinking. "lets go wild" Cami whispered and they started dancing.