Chapter 19

Nobody's POV

Y/n stared at the disheveled girl in front of her, her eyes suddenly became glossy, her overwhelming feelings for this woman had just hit harder than anything else in her life.

She stumbled over and took a seat next to Billie, who was still shocked to see the love of her life, whom she thought hated her. She was baffled.

They made small talk, trying to catch up on their actions during the argument, speaking in a calm manner. Y/n had told Billie about the drugs she had taken, she didn't want to be around someone who was killing themselves in order to have a few moments of euphoria, she didn't like the sound of it. She wanted to stage an intervention for her girlfriend, in which she agreed with.

She didn't want to be who she was that night, she told y/n she thought of herself as a monster, she hated what she did that night, she took it all back and apologized for her actions.

Y/n didn't want Billie to hate herself, she too, hated what Billie had become that night, they promised to get through it together.

Billie talked about y/n being her support, emotionally, physically and mentally, that how she was the reason she stayed sane, that night she lost it all because she lost her girlfriend  her best friend, her person.

"All these fucking needles in my arm bro, feels like the chokie from Matilda"
"The what?"
"DUDE! You've never seen matilda?" A shocked look spread across Billie's face, trying to understand how the girl hadn't watched it.
"Nope"
"Pass me your phone" she said, snatching the phone out of y/n's hands, not waiting for a reply, she clicked on netflix and they started watching it together.

———————

Billie had never been this loving towards someone who isn't her family; she rarely talks to them nowadays. She was always known as the cold hearted bitch who slept with all the highschool cheerleaders that had boyfriends. Very heartless throughout highschool, but when she met y/n, shit changed, it was bittersweet, the kind that was bad for other people.

Billie wasn't the greatest influence on her, as you could probably tell. At that age y/n hadn't even smoked even a speck of weed in her entire life, she was innocent, that's what Billie liked about her, she was pure and sinless.

Billie quickly changed that.

Y/n didn't mind, her parents definitely did, but she soon remembered that there weren't their for her when she needed them the most, they're never there for her, she hated that.

————————

Time goes by and they had finished the movie,
"Now you know what I mean?"
"Now I know what you mean Billie, you could've just explained it to me but here we are" y/n sighed
"Come on it was a sick movie?"
"I'll give you that" she smiled.

As the two girls sit there, y/n conversed to Billie about what had been going on in the past few weeks, it had felt like years for y/n, waiting and waiting for Billie to wake up, she knew she would, Billie is an abnormally strong person when it comes to recovering, although she does injure herself a little too much.

She's also a physically strong person too, her strength had grown from the amount of fights she had to put up with, she got used to it like it was a normal thing. Before she met y/n she used to fight everyday and get her face and body fucked up, she had to clean herself up. Once y/n can into her life, she had to fix her life up, they quickly trusted eachother with their lives, they knew they were the ones for eachother, they were in it for the long run.

She had faith in Billie, Billie had faith in her.

A/n: Wassuuuuuup. I'M SO EXCITED FOR BILLIE'S NEW SONG, you guys have any feelings on what its gonna be about it nah? Literally took me 4 days or some shit to write this chapter, let me know if you like this perspective. 10 votes and 8 comments for the next chapter.
•teehee•