Chapter 12

Y/N POV

"DAD WHAT THE-"
"I SAID GET AWAY FROM HER!" he points the rusty shotgun closer to Billie, stepping forward.

"Sir, I'm not causing any-"
"I don't care just get away from her!" I don't care about my dad's words and cling onto her even more than I already have been. Billies always calm in these situations, but do one thing wrong and she'll rock your shit.

My dad steps off the porch before pumping the gun and shooting one of Billie's back tires.
"You know how much that shit cost!" She says after inspecting her now flat tire.

My dad continues to shoot the front tire in the same side and I see the anger flare in Billie's eyes. I try not keep her calm but it's no use. She swiftly pulls her Glock out from the waistband of her shorts and points it at him.
"That shit costs more than the money you make yearly. What the fuck!" She shakes the gun angrily, pointing it at him.

"Dad stop!" I try and cool the situation down but it's gotten too out of hand.
Billie points the gun at a tiny beer glass behind my dad and shoots it,making my dad jump and then shocked at her precision.
"It's called a shooting range bitch" she spits pugnaciously.

She turns to me,
"Your dad's a psycho and I'm not about to get shot, call me later" she says quietly and sends me a wink before getting in her car and slowly driving away, the tires making a popping sound each time they roll over.

"Dad what the fuck was that for!" I shout
"Watch your language young lady!"
"I don't give a single shit about my language, why did you do that to her car?"
He looks at me and I can tell he was high or drunk but that still doesn't take the point away of what he did to her car.

He strides towards me and squares me up and by this point I'm scared as shit. My dad hasn't hurt me physically since I was 8, that's nearly 10 years ago. He surely won't do it aga-

I stumble upon my thoughts as his fist comes into contact with my face, blood immediately pouring from my nose and lip. I look up at him in utter horror, he looks back at me, blank.

Unfazed.

I run upstairs and lock myself in my room, pools of tears erupting from my eyes. As soon as my life was getting slightly better, shit has to go down.

BILLIE POV

MY FUCKING CAR BRO! My sexy ass dragon! She didn't do shit to you why you poppin her pretty little tires. Whack bro.

I'm driving to the mechanics because his crackhead ass popped both my tires. For what? This hillbilly, trump ass licker, redneck grown man doing this to my lil dragon. That's a little rich coming from me when I nearly overdosed but you get the point. Okay? Okay.

I just hope y/n's safe, she has to come first.

—————

"Uh come on y/n pick u-"
"Hello Bil?"
"Hey mamas what's wrong?" I can hear that she's been crying, I know from... experience.
"N-nothing Billie" she tries to speak with more enthusiasm but I'm not buying it
"Baby you can tell me, it's okay I gotchu no matter what"
"I said I'm fine Billie stop worrying about me" she snaps

"Cut the bullshit y/n I know you've been crying, baby just tell me what's up?" I say the first bit sternly and getting softer by the end

There was a long pause so I spoke once again,
"Don't go all silent on m-"

"He hit me"

A/n: y'all see that Wendy's burned down in Atlanta, shits mad. The poor man didn't deserve to die bro he was sleeping in his car. 10 votes and 5 comments for next chapter
•Fuck trump•