Chapter 7

Y/N POV

I'm walking to Billie's house because she didn't reply when I asked her if she was collecting me, which was no.

I skipped math class today, which was very unlikely of me, but I wasn't feeling well. IM NOT PREGNANT I TOOK THE PLAN B BILLIE GAVE ME SO SHUSH.

I knock on her door which is surprisingly open, I make my way inside, hearing nothing but silence. I looked around downstairs for her but she was nowhere to be seen. I walked upstairs and I heard Billie from somewhere, shuffling around, perhaps on the floor.

I walked into her bedroom, and it was perfectly fine, apart from the weird looking open and empty case on her bed. I then knocked on the bathroom to see if she was there and she was. The door was open and she was sitting on the floor, her legs draped open and manspreaded over the floor tiles. Her head is leaned back against the rim of the bathtub and I look beside her to see the needle.

The heroin needle.

On the floor beside her is a white mixture in a spoon and a lighter next to it, the syringe lays across from it and so does the rubber band.

I swipe off the shit away and drop on my knees in front of her.
"Billie! BILLIE!" I slap her cheek and try to shake her awake. I cup her cheeks and pat them, trying to wake her up eagerly.

"BILLIE FUCK! Wake up please!" I look around frantically and splash some water on her, which kinda works. She burps and then giggles uncontrollably, her eyes still closed.

"Come on Billie, get up for me" I try and lift her body but she just feels like dead weight. I pick her up and place her on her bed carefully, taking her shoes of and keeping her body elevated.

I keep an eye on her and sit down opposite her and a little armchair.
"Fuck" I whisper and turn to Billie, her head is still thrown back and her mouth agape.

"Head so good, pussy so good, if I could quit my job and fuck you all day, shit I wou-" she mutters and falls back 'asleep'.

I huff and go on my phone, keeping an eye on Billie.

She suddenly she's on her side and starts to vomit.
"Shit!" I exclaim and position her body so she can't choke on it. I grab her small trash can in the corner of her room. I held it near her mouth and she started to puke violently. She starts to sober up as she gradually sits up and holds the trash can lightly, I rub her back soothingly as she continues to throw up.

A couple minutes later, she's chugging down the water bottle I gave her. I take the trash can from her hands and throw the bag inside away. Oh, and I also gave her a mint cause puke breath be stanky.

After finishing the whole bottle of water, she places it down on her bedside table and looks up and me with heavily guilty eyes.

"Don't say it, please"

A/n: damn Billie Gon mess up. 10 votes, 4 comments for next chapter
•yes sir•