Chapter 3

Y/N POV

Maths is period 3. Miss Emery can eat my shit, I don't even like her but I pretend I do cause I'm the smartest in the class.

I walk into class and Billie is sitting at her desk like she usually does, laid back in the chair, feet kicked up on the desk crossed over. She sees me and smiles quickly, before going back to talk to Zoe and Drew.

She cut Denzel off as soon as he told her what he did.

"What's up dork?" She smiles genuinely, pretending to tease me even more.

I ignore her and sit down. She shoots me a text.

Bil🦈
You ready??

Me
Oh okay yeah

"Miss, I'm going to the bathroom!" Billie says grabbing her shit and getting the fuck outta his hellhole.

2 minutes later I do the same thing, I hurriedly make my way to the bathroom, I'm already wet. Kinda.

I open the bathroom stall and there she is.

She doesn't say anything, she just grabs my face and pulls me into a lustful kiss, her hips slowly gyrating into my crotch. I let out a moan.

"Mhh you like that?" She says, leaving hickeys on my neck. I whine in response.

I always knew Billie had a dick, she always grabs her groin area on her shorts. I found out when I walked into her stall by accident because it was open, she turned around so quickly and I nearly got pee all over myself. That's when I saw it.

I palm her dick through her shorts and she inhales sharply.

"No y/n don't, I don't wanna cum in my pants" she moans

"Don't cum in your pants, cum in me" I whisper. She looks taken back by my words and then smirks seductively.

Her hands go under my shirt and unclips my bra
"You can put that on after, or not."
She kneads my boobs, before lifting my shirt up, exposing my breasts.

Her mouth goes to suck on them roughly, leaving hickeys around my nipple, then she switches to the other.

I run my hands through her hair and she moans at the tugging sensation.

"We don't have that much time mama" she says, slowly pulling her shorts and boxers off, her dick slapping her stomach. I gasp, I don't remember it being this big.

"Don't worry" she says, pulling by skirt and panties off.

"You're so wet" she rubs her dick on my clit and dips her head into my entrance. All of a sudden she pushes half of it in, making me moan.

"Mhhh fuck Billie" my front is against hers as she hugs me, getting her cock further up my pussy.

I whine loudly and she starts to pound, slow but hard. She covers my mouth when she hears someone come into the bathroom. She looks at me wide-eyed and pounds faster into me, I can't help but moan and she brings her hand down to my ass, pushing me  towards her dick even more.

The mysterious girl washes her hands and leaves. Once we hear the door close, she uncovers my mouth and carries on thrusting inside of me.

"I'm gonna c-cum" I moan
"Ahhh me too" she says

A couple thrusts later I squirt all over her cock and her toned and defined abs. She slams into me once more, filling me up with her huge load. My knees go weak at the sensation.

We quickly put our clothes back on and I go to the sinks and look into the mirror to fix my skirt, not caring about the creampie Billie gave me.

She comes outside as well hugging me from behind,
"How was that for your first time" she moves her hair and kisses my neck, before picking up her bag and leaving.

I sigh deeply.

My Christian mother would be disappointed if she knew I was just railed by my own bully in the school toilets, BEFORE MARRIAGE.

She won't find out. She better not.

I hope not.

Uh if this book doesn't get they hype I'm gonna go mad cause this series on the imagines book was blowing up a bit.