Chapter 13

BILLIE POV

"HE DID WHAT?"
"He hit me really hard Billie" she starts sobbing behind the phone, my heart immediately shatters.

"Stay put, I'm coming to get you I don't give a fuck about your dad"
"He's gone out if the house, he- he's not here"
"Even better, stay there mama I'm coming"

Fuck him bro, for real. Next time I see him imma bout to rock his WORLD.

—————

"Hey baby come here" she runs and jumps into my arms and I'm afraid to let go.
"It's okay my love, I'm right here, I'm right here" I comfort her while she's still in my arms, I carry her to my car cautiously and buckle her seatbelt along with my own.

I drive off to my place, continuously asking her if she's okay because her dad just messed up big time.

"Let's go mamas" we unbuckle our belts and head inside.

Y/N POV

I really hope Billie doesn't do anything stupid, actually fuck it, I don't care if she tortures my dad, I really hate him. And I know hate is a strong word, that's why I'm using it for fucks sake.

I settle down on her bed and she asks me a couple more questions about the whole...dad situation.
My face fucking hurts, I'll give you that. But she cleaned that shit up as soon as we got here.

"Billie where you going?" I whine
"I need to make a quick phone call aight? I'm right next door if you need me" she sends me a wink before leaving the room, closing the door softly.

"Yo, I know I know" I hear her sigh
"One favour bro, imma need the whole squad though"
"Yeah yeah his name's Austin Flanders....her dad dude"
"No, shit went down, imma need you to just sort him out and I'll be there. Get the whole fam"

"I'll fucking..." She goes inaudible, probably walking further away. She was talking about my dad though, what's she planning?

Minutes later she comes in, settling herself on the bed as she turns on some Netflix while we snuggle into eachother's arms.

"Y/n?"
"Yeah?"
"Don't ever let me go" she says blankly
"What'd you mean babe" I turn to her and she's staring at the ceiling
"Just never let me go" she sighs
I kiss her lips gently, implying my answer and pull away to rest my head and her chest again.

—————

BILLIE POV

"You got him?"
"Give me 20, imma rock his world"

—————

I told y/n to wait in the car cause I don't want her to see her dad getting beat up, though he 100% deserves it.

I walk into the basement of the trap house to see Que, Prince, Gawa, Elijah and Issac scattered around and Austin tied up in a chair, tape on his mouth. I nod and they all leave, closing the door behind them.

I rip the tape off
"You fucking bitch!" He shouts. I bend down so I'm face to face with him
"You gonna point your gun at me now huh? You gonna fucking shoot my tires!" I quickly slip my brass knuckles on and swing for his face, it connects.

I give him multiple blows to the face before punching him square in his chest, making him gasp for air.

I take my Glock out of my shorts and point it straight at his head, I also pull a chair from the corner of the room and sit opposite him.

"Don't fucking touch my daughter"
"Oh, but I already have. In ways that you could never, because of course that would be...incest. So tell me, Austin Flanders, why can't I touch your daughter"

"She's just a little inoccent girl and she's a virgin for Christ's sake!"
"You wanna know something, that's all false information, she sure isn't"

When I tell you the look on his face when I told him that. I struggled to keep a straight face.

"You faggot! You dirty little dyke!"

I shout for the boys in the house and they scurry down in a hurry. I tell them to hang his arms to the ceiling and tie his legs together.

They do it without any hesitation and leave after. Now, the fun starts.

He's now my punching bag, so I take it upon myself to start punching his torso repeatedly, circling his body like I'm Mike Tyson or some shit. He groans in distress and I laugh to myself.

I keep on punching him until I hear the door open behind me, I don't bother to look back and so I stop punching his limp body.

"I told y'all fuckers to stay outta my wa-" I shake my hand and turn around to see y/n.

"I told you to stay in the car" I say sternly

A/n: we finna get kronk, eyebrows on fleek da fuq. 10 votes and 5 comments for next chapter
•666 suck my dick•