Chapter 4

Y/N POV

I walk into the school building with my friend Iris, who is older that me by 1 day. Are you serious? For fucks sake. She acts like a child. Damn.

I walk over to Billie, who is leaning on my locker, phone in hand. She looks up when she sees me, giving me a little smirk.

I put all my stuff into my locker,
"What's up babygirl" she says, not looking up from her phone.
"Hellooo Billie, how've you been?"
"Aight, you?"
"Eh I'm okay"

She moves her hand closer to mine, covering it with her body. She places it in my hand and walks away,
"See you in class" she shrugs.

I open my hand discreetly,
An emergency plan B. Nice to know that I'm not just her cum dump. No sarcasm intended. I slip it in my jeans pocket and walk over to class.

How, are you kidding? Talking about contraception, we have SRE now.
I walk into class and Billie is not sitting how she usually does. She just manspreads. Her legs wide open. She's acting normal, like she doesn't have a 10 inch between them. She's being...humble, I guess.

I walk over to her, cause I sit next to her this lesson.
"Hey mama. You're stuck with me, but I have to keep my bully reputation. Anything I say, I don't mean it." I just nod in response.

"Ay yo, the two fags are sitting next to eachother" Denzel says, from across the room. I look at Billie with pleading eyes as she jolts up, saying something unexpected.

"I'm not a fucking dyke Denz" her chair falls back behind her.

"Don't lie you faggot!" He spits. I knew that was the breaking point for Billie. She strides towards him, not hesitating to land a punch to his face, his nose and lip gush with blood instantly.

"What's it gotta take for you to shut your fucking mouth sometimes? Damn" she scruffs his collars holding them up and letting them go as she finishes speaking.

I walks away and grabs her bag.
"Don't follow me" she states to anyone who dares to, there's always someone.

Minutes go by and Denzel went to the nurse's office and I'm on my way to the bathroom. I open the main door and hear angelic singing. Whoever she is must look like a goddess because her voice is incre-

"Y/n!" Billie comes out of the stall gasping.
"Was that y-you?" She hums a yes. I look shocked, her a dress sense is the complete opposite of her voice, what the fuck.

"Wow" is all I say. She comes closer to me, her hands on my waist. She pulls me in for a warm hug, rocking slowly. At least a minute later she pulls away.

"I've never felt like this towards someone before. Towards a girl" she looks down. I pick her chin up and smile,
"It's okay" I reassure her.

*School intercom cracks*
Can Miss O'Connell come to my office. NOW!
*School intercom cracks*

"Well I'll be damned" she says with a chuckle after saying,
"Don't worry I'll be fine. Oh did you get...the thing?" She says the last part quite nervously.
"Yes, I got the thing Billie" I say with a small laugh
"Okay"

I wait outside the principal's office for Billie who's in there with Denzel. I hear him shouting at her for what she did. She says something back, it's all inaudible.

This goes back and forth for about 10 more minutes before Billie comes out of the office, the door still open and a cup of water in her hands.

"Fuck you," she puts the cup to her lips, not drinking before she pulls away.
"Bitch" she gives him the finger and slams the door shut.

"What happened in there" I say nervously.
"Suspended for 2 weeks, 'violence towards other students' my ass. He can suck my dick bro" she gets red, hot and all flustered.

"Pass me my bag" she says nearly out of breath, before taking a seat next to me. I pass her the bag and she quickly scrambles inside it so pull out an asthma pump. Oh. The more you know.

She shakes in frantically before using it. I comfort her by stroking her back. She inhales the last pump, holds it and then exhales slowly.

She puts the pump back in her bag and starts to leave.
"You coming or what, princess?" I blush and follow her shortly.

"2 weeks huh?"

Wham bam yes ma'am.