pitch black, pale blue

Start from the beginning

"Well, if you're talking about flashy and strong, it's gotta be Todoroki, Bakugou and Genzai, though, huh?" Kirishima looked at the three boys.

Great, now he was dragging into a conversation which he didn't want to be a part of.

Bakugou briefly glanced at Kirishima, before he huffed and turned away.

"Bakugou is always mad, so he doesn't seem like he'll be popular, though." There was an immediate reaction to Asui's words.

"What the hell?! You wanna fight?!" He roared, grabbing the seat in front while he glowered at her.

That was nothing new, it was actually expected. Seems like he seriously can't say anything without yelling like he's trying to talk to a deaf person. How wasn't he deaf at that point?

"See?" Asui pointed at him, completely ignoring his behaviour.

From the side, Kaminari spoke up, "We haven't known each other that long, so it's amazing that everyone already knows his personality is crap steeped in sewage."

Well, that was actually a good description of Bakugou's personality.

Bakugou turned his attention to the blond, "What's with that vocabulary, bastard?! I'll kill you!"

Arashi really couldn't stay quiet any longer, "You certainly like the sound of your own voice, don't you?"

As such, the fuming blond's attention was directed at him, "What was that...?!" He bit out, the lines of his face shifting into a positively pissed one, more so than usual.

Oh? Was Arashi someone Bakugou didn't like in particular? How nice... "Do I need to use sign language again?" He nonchalantly asked, before feigning realisation, "Oh, never mind, it didn't work last time."

His words resounded throughout the now silent bus and he was a bit caught off guard since no one said anything. One brief look towards the other occupants and he found himself being stared at.

How awful that feeling was.

Biting back the obviously not needed words, he turned away from them and continued on looking out of the window, focusing his attention on nothing in particular.

_

After the bus stopped, everyone made their way outside.

"Everyone, I have been waiting for you." A man in an astronaut suit greeted them.

Midoriya already knew who he was, apparently, "It's the Space Hero, Thirteen! The gentlemanly hero who has rescued tons of people from disasters!"

"Oh, I love Thirteen!" Uraraka exclaimed, wiggling in place.

Arashi stared at the hero in front of them in silence.

"Let's go inside without delay." Thirteen told them.

_

They stepped inside the giant dome that awaited them and were met with various scenes of disasters.

"A shipwreck... A landslide... A fire... A windstorm... etc. It is a training ground that I made with different types of accidents and disasters. It's called the 'Unforeseen Simulation Joint', or 'USJ' for short!" Thirteen explained.

Arashi watched as Aizawa walked up to Thirteen and asked him something, but he couldn't hear what they were talking about. After a few moments, Aizawa walked away and Thirteen faced them, "Before we begin, let me say one thing, or two... three... four... five... six... seven..." He continued on adding numbers, "Everyone, I am sure you are aware of my quirk, Black Hole. I can suck up anything and turn it to dust." Thirteen explained.