P r o l o g u e

There is always that one person from each college that steals everybody's heart, and that person is  named park y/n.

As you guessed you probably think y/n is a typical rich playgirl that gets everything she wants, but you are very very wrong .

There may be a lot of girls that are pretty and rich but have the baddest personalities ever. They wouldn't care what people would think about them. Y/N was the complete opposite of that.

Even though she is pretty and talented , she has something that makes everybody love her,  and it's her personality. No matter what happens to her she would always give you a positive attitude. She is probably the kindest person you would ever find.

Y/N was like the rarest gem out there. Everybody that met her would get the urge feeling of protecting her. After so many bad things that has happened in her past she is still a happy person.

After bumping into a mysterious person on a rainy night. She has been feeling like someone was watching her..........

Little did she know.........

Everything was going to change .............

I'm so sorry this makes no sense😭
But i hope you'll enjoy my book:)

I'm so sorry this makes no sense😭But i hope you'll enjoy my book:)