Deciever and Decieved

Start from the beginning

We continue downward we saw Bitch-sensei as her hands were tied behind her back, "Bitch-sensei!" I yelled as I went near her, "Are you okay? What happened to you!?" I shouted full of concern, tearing a little but her expression is unreadable. Then suddenly a shadow sat beside her, as I retreat a little out of danger zone as I got taken a back at the gun pointed at sensei's head 'No!' I yelled in my head as I stared at this guy, He pushed bitch-sensei in front for us to see her sorry state. "Not you too, Miss Irina..." that's Koro-sensei said in dismay "You're all behind this?" Karasuma-sensei said , The guy just smiled... For some reason I felt an intense fear towards this guy. I can't help myself but to cling to Koro-sensei, "Zen-chan?" He asked in a low and concerned voice "sensei, I'm afraid" I said as I can't help my body shiver, I can't feel my legs as it kept shaking Koro-sensei picked me up wit one of his tentacles as he hid me from that guy's view., I feel like I meet this guy somewhere, it's really rare for me to be scared at a person I just meet, cause I believed that each and everyone has kindness with in, but now I'm hundred percent scared at this man in front of me. then suddenly three of sensei's tentacles got cur off, as He yelp in shock protecting me in the process, then the floor beneath us fell away. As we feel through the floor, he tried to grasp the edge with two of his tentacles to pull us back up. But the man kept aiming at me that kept sensei occupied that make it impossible to climb back up. then with no other choice gravity pulled us at the end of this pit. We fell with a loud thud as sensei protected me for the impact.

"Koro-sensei!"..."Are you okay?" I heard the rest of the class called out, "Guys..?" I asked unsure "Zen!" I heard Karma's voice as I looked at where it came from, to see the whole class in this type of prison cell. "Class.... Is everyone unhurt?" as he slowly stood up while he helped me to my feet. "Guys!" I yelled as I hugged the nearest person to me. "I'm glad that your all okay!" I said as I cried on nagisa's shoulder as he pat me on the back while karma went near at our direction while the others talked with sensei, Until they all yelled "Too Slow!" that gained my attention and stop with my drama., as I say the man I hid behind Karma and Nagisa "Can you both shield me from that man's view" I asked them as they secure that I'd be hidden behind their back. I curled up as I covered my ears with my hand and closed my eyes 'Why does he seem so familiar? Why is it that I'm so terrified at that ma? just who the hell is he?! Where did I ever heard his voice, that made me tremble with just that.' I thought as I kept hiding behind the two males.

Irina's POV

I regret trusting that guy, as he didn't take account that I'm here! If I didn't expect much from that block head, I wouldn't be in this situation! I'm currently squashed with this stupid debris... urrrgh, 'Is this how, I'll die?' I asked myself and soon I remembered my first kill, in the slum of concrete as I lost consciousness.

'hmmm, why do i kept walking in this dark abyss?' I asked myself as I kept walking "Irina-chi, Why are you crying?" I heard someone said as I looked for where the voice came from "It's alright, everything will someday be okay, you know storms wont stay at a single place" a little girl said to me, she's more or less around seven or eight years of age, but in her perspective in life is more mature that I am. "Hey kid. i'm not crying and how the hell knew my name?!" I asked her as I looked at her skeptical. then she gestured me to lean forward to her level and I didn't get it as of why i complied to her request. "Irina-chi, what ever happened in your past with lovoro-chi, Z-chan will always be your friend" the kid said as she cress my face and wiped my tears. 'I'm crying?' I thought out loud as the kid hugged me "there, there.. I'll always be here Irina-chi, please wake up now, you still have some people you have to fight for" she said as she let go of the hug  "Time to go Irina-chi, I can see you smile again... bye bye" the kid said letting my hand go and waving goodbye to me as she slowly blurred from my vision and all of a sudden Zen's face came through holding a present.

Then I heard debris creaked and shuddered as it was pulled away from me. I opened my eyes as I saw Kurasuma was straining against the weight of it "Get on out of there. I'll handle the heavy lifting" He said as my eyes widened, I got out from there. "Hey, You're bleeding" he said as I can't help to blush as I looked away wiping the blood from my nose, "No, your super hot body just got me excited" I mumbled out loud.  "I thought you might have brain damage, but that's perfectly normal for you."  he said as he looked over his shoulder, and became suddenly on guard. As a shadow got near the open hall. "Irina, this may be different from the world you grew up in, but the world that the students and I live in...it needs you."  he said as he stood up and just took off leaviing me in shock and a blushing mess.. and A moment later Reaper was already beside of me, "Irina, where's Karasuma" 'ugh! this guy, hope you'll die soon' I thought as I answered his question "he was already gone when I come to, Hey... that was awful of you, Reaper, blowing me up too" I  whined changing the subject

"Yeah, sorry about that!" he smiled sweetly. "I wouldn't have been able to achieve my goal otherwise. Besides... our world is one deceiving and being deceived" He said as i hummed "Oh, I don't mind. After all, I'm a bitch who hops from man to man." I said as I lifted an arm As reapers eyes widened as muscled arms were warped around him. "I..is this guy nuts?" the reaper chocked out. As Kurasuma lifted him up and fell backward until they were both falling though the wide gap. As they continue to fall I heard Karasuma insulting the reaper. as I heard   two big splashes as they fell into the water. I glanced at the cell where the kids we're, I didn't pay attention at their fight but the one that got my whole attention is the girl who's shivering behind from her two classmates 'Zen.,' I thought worried for her 'maybe this environment is new to her' I thought as I kept listing all the reasons why she's so fragile at the moment.