UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 61.

Start from the beginning

"Hello, Dr. SSL. Good morning." She gave the man a double look because it looks like she's seen him somewhere, it clicked, he was at their wedding and is one of Shaddad's groomsmen.

"Morning." He curtly replied and sat down in front of his friend, he looks so professional even with his own friend.

"Hello, Dr. Falak, I am Dr. Mahmud." He introduced with a kind smile which she felt forced to reply, he looks so kind. She blinded him with that of her own and he can't help breathing how beautiful she is.

"Down to business. Her problem isn't really massive. It's post traumatic amnesia, a state of confusion that occurs immediately following a traumatic brain injury. It remains at least seven days injuries. I have some medicines prescribed and giving her that will make her regain her memories faster, it was bound to happen because of how she hit her head. Just a week or two and she will be back to normal." Dr. Mahmud said after they checked all the xray scans or more like fake xray scans.

"Okay, thank you." With that, they stood up and left the Ward back to Shaddad's not before Falak gave Dr. Mahmud a satisfied nod.

"Good morning, Sir! The lady that was here some days back is here and she said you rescheduled her to come back today. Should I let her in?" Nawar asked in her business like tone impressing Falak. That was improvement above how she talks five years back. She was all flirty and girly.

He nodded and she left the room to bring back the woman. Today the woman is dressed in brown lace and cream veil with matching bag, hmm. Though Falak didn't like that her daughter accompanied her again, she don't get why she won't be there alone. The girl is now dressed in ankara fitted skirt and blouse. She has her red veil across her shoulders and her red bag in her right hand, around her fingers while her left hand has the latest Samsung.

The woman greeted Falak and went back to business with Shaddad. The Lady only sat down because it looks like her attention was not on her but her Shaddad. Well, she will show her not to mess with her husband today, she is so done.

"Hubby, can you please come here for a moment." She inclined her head to the side and waited for him to stand up, she knew he was going to do so. Even though he is arrogant, he really isn't rude.

"Sure." He excused himself and went to her looking confused about her next move.

"Just wanted to take our first picture together with my phone, I think the first right?" She asked with her creepy smile to which he only shook his head at and sat down next to her on the couch.

She brought out her phone and took their pictures with Snapchat filter. Though she didn't know what she wanted to do when she called him, she was happy that she did because they look so beautiful in the photo. Which made her plot a quick plot in her head for later, her days get boring without new twists in their life.

"You can go, but I featured you here." She showed him the one with orange date beside it, he only released a small smile before standing up and get back to his swivel chair, only noticing the young lady beside the older woman. Hmm, maybe she is the one Falak was talking about two days back.

Falak moved her phone to her bag before sitting down well to watch Shaddad as he talks to the woman professionally. Some minutes later, she saw the girl stood up and started making her way to where she is which surprised and startled her a little. What does she want from her now? Or is she here to ask whether they are married? If that is the case, then it's going to be fun.

"Hello, I'm Anisa and you are?" The girl sat down even though Falak didn't ask her to, it was where Shaddad was sitting minutes ago.

"I'm Falak." She gave her a curt smile and yawed her attention back to Shaddad.