02, tiny but mighty

Start from the beginning

She followed the direction of the noise and saw the same skinny buzzcut boy violently shaking the vending machine, like it's a matter of life and death. The skinny boy rattles the vending machine and then it tips over...

His eyes meet hers, the only time in a long time, and he puts on a nervous expression.

"Please don't tell anyone." he begs, his eyes still on hers.

She made a zipping movement towards her mouth and tossed away the key and say, "My lips are sealed."

The need to rush home and savour the blood that was in my bag was getting too much. She just hoped the Caroline and Bonnie hadn't spilt to anyone that she was gone. Truthfully, she wanted Damon and Stefan to suffer, to hurt how they hurt her, to feel something - anything - about me that wasn't hate or disgust.

Then a scream, a scream that would've shaken a wailing woman.

The boy who toppled over the fridge screams, "Lydia!" from behind her.

She ran, rather fast walked, over to the lobby to see that, what one can only assume as the sheriff, already present with the same nurse that was talking to me, so only logically she eavesdropped on their conversation. "Naked? As in nude?"

"I'm pretty sure they mean the same thing, but, yes, as far as we know, she left here clothing - optional," she replies going down the hallway with the Sherriff side by side. Well, she is one confident bitch to go walking around naked. Iconic if you ask me.

When she passed by the town the first time, just a few hours ago there was a series of lofts on the very outskirts of town. Oh my God, is this how Kai felt like! Lucky for her, there was two free slots, and she suspected that everyone else were social hermits so they wouldn't mind if she just took one. It's actually worrying how easily she was able to take any apartment she wanted.

The truth suddenly dawned on her, she would have to 'be' a normal teenager, especially in a small town like this where everyone would no each other, which means... school. She hadn't been to school in a while. Truth be told, when was turned at 17 - which was another thing me and Caroline bonded over - when she turned into a vampire, she was short, tiny but mighty, so the vampire could 'play' ages 15 - 19 without much question.

Well Beacon Hills High School here I come.

𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗖𝗔𝗥 𝗪𝗔𝗦 her baby, it was her child and she will not be taking any criticism from anyone, no sir-ree. Roxy arrived at the school parking lot and start to walk up the stairs. She walked past the vending machine boy who gave a squinting look, and a boy who kinda looks like a lost puppy.

She walked into the school feeling like a million dollars; like nothing could touch her. There's no Ratty Matty, no Tyler Lockwoof, no Saint Stefan, no Drunk Damon and most importantly no 'make it about me' Elena. A new start, a new beginning, new people to torture, so much fun. The people gawked their eyes shamelessly towards her, I mean the last new girl's family turned out to be murders so a girl with no prior information wasn't seeming like she was going to be any better. She wondered if this is how Stefan first felt when he enrolled in Mystic Falls. Bonnie did say she thought he had a hot back, whatever that means.

I go across the hallway and bump into a someone with blue eyes and curly locks. "Sorry."

"No it's my fault, um are you new?" he asks. The right side of his face was an unusual shade of light yellow and purple, like he had been hit with a bunch of rocks or something. He must've saw her staring because he raised his hand and sort of covered his face with his fingers.