10, fallen angel

( 𝒕𝒆𝒏, fallen angel

( 𝒕𝒆𝒏, fallen angel. )

BLACK. RED. SCREAMING. PAIN.

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗟𝗗 𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧 dark as Prom Roxy fell to her knees. The hunters surrounding her, had their bows up to their face as they released each of their stakes one by one, but these weren't normal wooden stakes. They were laced with vervain, and it was burning her from the inside. She'd never known pain like this, the type where the body was corpse like and the mind was going feral.

Feral like an animal, because that's what vampires are - filthy little animals.

No noise came from her, as soon as she realised the clicking and locking of their bows she tried to run, but she was trapped, and one by one they realised them. Normal Roxy watched herself be weak in that forest. Maybe it was a good thing that she didn't have a good relationship with many people now, maybe it was a good thing that Damon and Stefan hardened her.

Chris was almost shocked when they'd done the task. Killing a vampire - he thought wrong - but he would've never even thought it was true. It was his first 'hunt'. His dad had brought him along on the mission, "It'll be a good learning opportunity," he said to the innocent boy. He hadn't even known the girl for very long, only seeing her a couple times around the school, laughing and smiling with her friends, while he sat alone in the corner wondering how such a vile, evil person could be so sweet around people.

Normal Roxy saw the hunters cheer for her demise, and she felt so exposed - her suffering was causing them joy - and she couldn't do anything then and she couldn't do anything now. The younger Gerald pulled the girl up by her hair, using her like a rag doll and suddenly she wasn't at the forest anymore. It looked like she was a fancy barn thing - but as she looked around the place, it suddenly clicked that she was in a fucking torture chamber of some sort.

Prom Roxy's hands were bloody, metal cuffs connected to chains on the roof keeping her passed out body upright, the rusty sliver digging into her wrists. Dirty black chains, laced in vervain, were wrapped tightly around her body, restraining her from doing anything. She was still in her prom dress, and it looked like it could've been the same night - only a few minutes after the forest - but even to Normal Roxy it felt like it had been weeks, months.

The large sliding doors open to reveal Chris and some of the hunters she didn't know the names of. "Come to visit me so soon? I'm starting to think that you have some very inappropriate motives to our little meetings," Prom Roxy was able to weakly chuckle, her tone sickly. Her skin looked almost sticky, blood had coated her dress as Normal Roxy took a closer look at herself. Her eyes were so very tired, and Normal Roxy wanted to slap herself for the disaster that was her hair.

The boy was stoic in his expression, moving from station to station like it was his regular routine. One of the hunters dressed in all black, slammed a heavy briefcase onto one of the metal table, and he soon left along with all the other hunters except for Chris. He slowly got out a syringe, one with a paper thin needle, put on some blue rubber gloves and pulled out a small beaker with light purple liquid.