04, our deformed potato baby

( 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓, our deformed potato baby

( 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓, our deformed potato baby. )

"I DON'T THINK YOU UNDERSTAND," JARED SAYS FEARFULLY.

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗟𝗢𝗦𝗘𝗥 𝗜𝗡 front of Roxy was many things, that when you think about you probably would hate if it were anyone else. He doesn't drink, have sex - although surprisingly he wasn't a virgin and she still didn't know who swiped his v-card, and he had a crush on the town 'maniac' - the red headed bitch who kept standing in the middle of the hallway. It was a little shocking to know this - she didn't seem to be the person people had a deep connection, rather just admirers.

"I understand perfectly Jared. You are a coward," she smirked, putting her head to the worksheets on her desk. They started having this conversation before school started, it was second period now.

"I. Am. Shy. There is a difference," he groans in exhausting. She was afraid that if they weren't in school at that moment, he would start pulling on her hair.

"You can't be 'shy' for 13 years with the same people around you for your entire life" she repeated for the 3rd time. She didn't even know how the hell this conversation started, but she wasn't complaining as of yet. I think it was when he asked her to gel his hair. She didn't know how gel works so she assumed it was just like a moisturiser you put on you face, except moving you hands upwards instead of in circles. Long story short, that's how you do it, because he looked like Edward Scissorhands with short brown hair. Not a good look. The he just starting to moan about not looking cool enough for school which led them to the topic of Lydia Martin.

Lydia Martin was an enigma. Roxy Salvatore liked simple people. For her, they only had two options. They were good, or she could kill them. Lydia wasn't simple at all. Sure Roxy had been here for a few days, but she already decided that she was a bitch. However, running around naked in a forest for days definitely isn't something you'd see someone of the archetype doing. She was mystery to the town now. Maybe she just loved the attention, she definitely got more than enough, from friends, foe and admirers like Jared, who had no balls to try and talk to the ginger.

"Yes you can, I am a prime example," he argues, turning around as they heard the substitute teacher scrambling in to the classroom, breathing heavily, trying to carry all the loose paper in her hands.

"You can't just sit around and wait for life to come to you, you have to go find it," she mumbled, Damon's  cheesy words flowing out of her mouth as if they were her own. He would never be caught dead saying these like that anymore, but back when they were human he had wanted to be poet for a few years. For his name to be amongst the greatest writers in the world, now he was amongst some of the craziest vampires who had ever lived. He came home from sitting deep into the forest one day, he claimed going there gave him his 'inspiration', and started to read his poetry out loud to no one in particular. Repeating it for days on end, the words had resided deep in head. 7 year old Roxy had no idea what any of it meant but whenever he started to start his daily phrase, she wasn't far behind, basically being stuck to his leg, finishing off his sentences.