He groans like he usually does before he says he can't possibly choose between them and it's cruel to put him in such position, "neither."

"Just answer the simple question."

"If it'll shut you up, fine - if I had to choose with you, I couldn't but in general... ass, probably," he speaks slowly, contemplating his options carefully.

"Why?"

"Boys and girls have one, well, everyone has one, and relatively, I'm attracted to everyone, so... plus fucking people - you - in the ass feels way too good not to chose that one," he answers, a little hesitant when he mentions the fact he himself has an attraction to anyone, no matter their gender, or race, because, thankfully, Harry is very against racism and all things like it. I suppose he wouldn't have pursued me so insistently if he wasn't.

"Have you ever done that?"

"What?" he asks curiously. I take one of his hands between mine, trailing it across my stomach and to my chest, covered only by a little bikini top, the one with tiny cherries printed across it. "Oh, that, no, I've never done that," he figures it out, instantly shaking his head.

I pause for a moment, resting his hand back on my waist, "do you want to?"

He glances up, a look of slight shock flashing in his eyes, "is there anything you're not up for? Or anything sex-related we haven't already done?" he chuckles, though he looks pleasantly surprised by my suggestion.

"I'm good for pretty much everything and I'm sure there are a million things we've not even thought about, but we will try it eventually," I answer, continually shifting my legs gently through the water so I wouldn't sink, hopefully.

"You wanna do that, yeah?" he asks, bringing his thumb to trace along my bottom lip, slipping inside slightly as my tongue swirls around the tip of his finger.

I hum around his thumb lightly in response, kicking away from the wall and slipping away from him easily, swimming to the opposite side and allowing myself to float on the surface of the water, my body modelled into an uncomfortable starfish shape.

"Is there anything we haven't done that you want to?" I ask, following the wavy reflections of light bouncing from the water and dancing across the ceiling. The slight danger of discussing such vulnerable and intimate topics in public, though we were alone, is entirely thrilling, as much as it's wrong.

"By this time, there's not much you haven't already let me do to you," he laughs lightly, beginning to circle the circumference of the pool whilst I float along with him, leaving a good three meters between us.

"I'll do anything except role play - I can't act for shit."

"Don't worry, neither can I."

"I call bullshit," I laugh, smiling at what I'm about to say, "you acted straight for a while and pulled that off pretty well—"

"Oh, very funny."

"—whilst you were secretly being your usual raging bisexual self, so I'd say you're a pretty good actor."

"Absolutely hilarious. Dying of laughter," He speaks in a monotone, though when I lift my head in his direction his dimples are popping out and his smile is bright as he taps his nose with his knuckle and allows his wet curls to cover his face, hiding the tinge of red that had formed from embarrassment.

"I know, right? I'm so funny."

"You are."

"I could see you being an actor - a sexy British soldier in a war movie," I smile, imagining how hot he would look, "or a pornstar."