I'll always protect you.

Start from the beginning

Jace's face went a deep shade of red and he cleared his throat. "Kaylee and I broke up last week. She wasn't happy that I wanted to open my own gym and give up on my job at the bar. I had to make a choice and I chose my passion."

Alec sighed audibly and shook his head at his siblings. "You two are pathetic idiots who deserve someone better!"

"Says the one who never wanted anything to do with relationships!" Jace stated while raising his brows at him.

"Who are you and what have you done to our Alec!?" Izzy asked playfully.

Alec sighed and looked between his siblings. "Long story short, Magnus Bane happened! Now, you both start getting ready for the concert!" He smirked and the other two grinned.

__________________________

*Day of concert*

"ALEC! JACE! COME ON FAST! WE'RE GETTING LATE!" Izzy yelled for the billionth time as she gave the finishing touch to her makeup. She wore a solid off-the-shoulder royal blue colored crop top with black high waisted ripped jeans and black boots. Her long jet black hair was wavy and was flowing open till her waist. The makeup was done lightly with her signature bright red lipstick highlighting her face.

"Says the one who took two hours to get dressed!" Jace stated as he walked inside her room with Alec trailing behind him. They both wore simple jeans and a shirt/ T-shirt with a jacket and shoes.

"Are you both seriously wearing this to the concert!?" She glanced between both her brothers who were dressed up in casuals.

"Izzy! Just because you're excited about it doesn't mean we are. Don't try to dress us up!" Alec stated.

"I agree with Alec. Now, let's leave before you bleed our ears again!" Jace said, earning a smack on his head from Izzy.

______

"Oh... My... God! This is amazing! I hope Simon notices me!" Izzy beamed as her eyes wandered around the area in amazement. They were in the front row of the VVIP area and Jace was regretting saying yes to come with them. His mismatched eyes were wandering around looking for any hot chicks to get a one night.

"How did you manage to get a VVIP, Alec? And how are you not getting frustrated?" Jace asked as he kept looking around.

"Believe me, Jace, I am. But if Magnus finds out I left even before he came I'll be a dead man. And by the way, stop with your chick search, asshole!"

"Boyyzzz! Stop it! And Jace could you seriously not!" Izzy dug her six-inch boot into his leg as she glared at her dear brother.

"Oww! Izzy! Seriously, what is with you today?"

"You look like a common asshole trying to assault women in a grand concert! Need a hand to tackle him, mam?" A voice asked from behind Jace, making all of them turn towards it.

Izzy smirked at the woman's boldness. "No need, mam. I know how to tackle my brother!"

"Oh!" The woman eyed Jace then to Izzy and finally Alec. "Asshole brothers! I know the pain. I'm Clary, short for Clarissa." She reached out her hand in the air and Izzy took it for a handshake.

"I'm Izzy, short for Isabelle. These are my brothers, Alec and Jace." Clary shook hands with Alec but didn't respond at Jace's and looked around like she was looking for someone.

Jace eyed the woman from head to toe who was wearing a spaghetti-strapped black dress with silver heels. Her fiery red curls were half braided and the rest were falling on her mostly bare shoulders as she looked around. He wolf-whistled at her, making Alec and Izzy exchange a look and cover their faces from embarrassment.