A lead!

Kara slowly woke up the next morning with a massive smile when she remembered the long and fun night that her and Barry had. Barry smiled at her and said "morning Kar". Kara smiled and buried her face into Barry's bare chest. She mumbled "morning babe". Barry smiled more and rubbed Kara's bare side. He said "I'm gonna go get breakfast made". Kara tightened her grip on him and snuggled into him more. She said "but I want us to lie here for ten minutes". Barry smiled and asked "why is that". Kara smiled more and said "I'm exhausted and I want to lie naked with my boyfriend, there is nothing wrong with that is there". Barry smiled more and relaxed again. He said "I guess we can have fifteen minutes". Kara smiled and said "I only asked for ten". Barry smiled and said "I know but now I want fifteen". Kara giggled and said "well you are really fast so I guess we won't be too late". Barry nodded and smiled at Kara. Kara smiled more and said "I love you, you know that". Barry smiled more and said "oh I know, you showed me just how much last night". Kara blushed and smiled. She asked "it was that good huh". Barry smiled more and said "yeah it was, and I love you too". Kara smiled and pecked Barry on the lips. She said "I wish we didn't have to get up, I want to just lie here all day with you like this". Barry chuckled and said "after we beat Savitar and get Jeremiah back, then we have all the time in the world". Kara smiled and said "I can't wait then".

The two had a quick shower together, got changed, ate and then arrived at Star Labs. Cisco said "you guys disappeared from the party a little early". Barry smiled and said "we were tired, looking after a three and a half months old daughter is exhausting". Jay and Nora stood close by, Nora was holding baby Dawn. Jay smiled and said "be safe, both of you, we'll see you guys soon". Barry and Kara smiled at them and nodded. Kara said "I don't think we could be away from our baby girl for too long, and we'll do our best to stay safe". Barry smiled and said "I just hope Savitar doesn't show up". Cisco said "don't worry man, I'll come get you both if he does". Barry nodded and said "we know, we'll be back soon". Cisco nodded and opened up a breach. Barry and Kara held hands and walked through it together.

The two came out of the breach inside the DEO. They both sped into their suits and headed into the main area to see Alex and J'onn discussing something. Barry and Kara smiled and headed over to them. Kara smiled and said "we're here". Alex smiled and said "hey guys, we were just discussing how long it would take for you both to get here, I honestly thought you would both be later, how was your night". Kara blushed and said "um, I'm not discussing it with you but I will say that it was beyond perfect". Alex said "and I don't want to discuss what you and Barry get up to in your alone time, but I'm happy for you Kara, I'm sorry you have to be away from your daughter". Barry smiled and said "it's ok, a little while won't hurt, we just want to get your dad back, He has been away from his family for longer". Alex smiled and said "you have an amazing boyfriend Kara". Kara smiled and rested her head on Barry's shoulder. She said "believe me, I know that all to well". Barry smiled and wrapped his arm around Kara's waist and said "thanks babe". Kara smiled more and said "I'm only speaking the truth".

As They talked, an agent ran over and said "sir, we have a location on a Cadmus site". J'onn asked "where". The agent said "the Arctic". J'onn sighed and said "by the time we organise and get there, they'll be gone". Kara said "then let us go, we can get there within minutes, we're ready to go anyway". J'onn sighed and said "it's to dangerous Kara". Kara said "we signed up to do this, it's the first chance you have to get there before they pack up shop and you aren't taking it". J'onn sighed and said "go, but we might not get there in time if things go south". Kara smiled and said "things won't go wrong, I have Barry". Alex said "I'm going too". J'onn said "absolutely not, I'm not risking anymore than I already am, I don't want to risk Barry and Kara's lives, I can't add yours to that list". Barry said "don't worry Alex, we'll be fine". Alex said "you better make it back, both of you, I don't want to lose you sis and Allen, I like you as well so you both better make it back". The two sisters hugged. Kara said "we will, I promise, me and Barry are gonna come back". Alex said "I know, I know, but I'll always worry about you sis". Kara smiled a little and pulled away from the hug. She said "we'll be back before you know it". Barry asked "ready to go". Kara nodded. Before they realised what had happened, the two heroes were pulled into a hug by Alex. Barry chuckled as him and Kara hugged back. Alex said "I mean it, come back, both of you". Barry smiled and said "I think we are too stubborn to not". Kara giggled and said "yeah, and we have plenty of reasons to come back, our daughter Dawn and each other being the biggest reasons". Alex smiled and pulled away from the hug. She said "good because I'd hate for my niece to lose her parents". Barry nodded and lifted up Kara. He asked "ready to go babe". Kara giggled and said "yeah, I've never been to the Arctic before, shouldn't you get something warmer to wear". Barry smiled and said "Kara, I can keep myself warm and if not, well I'm sure I can snuggle with you". Kara giggled and pecked Barry on the lips. Barry smiled and said "see you guys soon". He then sped off North towards the Arctic".