Trouble brewing!

Barry and Kara arrived to a seemingly empty Star Labs. Kara asked "where is everyone". Barry shrugged his shoulders as he carried Dawn in his arms. The two entered the Cortex and saw Thawne lying on the ground covered in cuts and bruises. Barry handed Dawn over to Kara and ran over to Thawne. He sped Thawne into the med bay and shouted to Kara "call Caitlin and Cisco". Kara shouted "already on it Bar". Barry done his best to clean the cuts but left it to Thawne's speed healing to heal over. Kara came in and sat down on Barry's lap. She said "Cisco and Caitlin were at Jitters and are in their way". Barry nodded and said "thanks Kara". Kara pecked Barry on the lips and said "no problem". Barry smiled softly at her. Thawne had woken up a little with a groan. Both Barry and Kara stood up. Barry asked "are you ok". Thawne chuckled and said "not really, I got my ass kicked by another speedster". Barry and Kara both said "Savitar". Thawne asked "how did you know". Barry said "I uh, I projected mine and Kara's consciousness into the speedforce, the speedforce warned us of Savitar, he is from the original timeline isn't he". Thawne nodded and said "no one knows who he is, he is more dangerous than Zoom, faster than the both of us, he wants you to suffer Barry, because". Kara said "because he trapped Savitar in the speedforce". Thawne nodded and said "yeah, the best I can tell, he managed to escape due to the disruption in the timeline caused by Flashpoint". Barry said "and he is here already". Thawne nodded and said "I was putting out a fire when he showed up, he knew that I wasn't the Flash, I don't know how, but he knew it was me". Kara nodded and said "we need to prepare for him". Thawne said "you need to be careful Kara, he is dangerous, when he ran for me, even I couldn't see him when he moved, he is fast". Barry said "that's why you aren't alone in this, we all need to be here, I know my priority is to keep Dawn safe, and Kara, I know you can take care of yourself Kar, I'm just saying, for Dawn's sake, we need to both be careful and safe". Kara smiled and said "I know Bar, I know". Thawne asked "does this mean the Flash is back". Barry nodded and said "temporarily". Thawne nodded. Barry said "and we're going to need to become a lot faster". Thawne nodded and said "there are a few things I can still teach you". Barry smiled a little.

Cisco and Caitlin ran into the med bay. Cisco said "we're here, sorry we were late". Caitlin asked "what happened". Thawne said "I'll explain it all, also Cisco, you know that thing you've been working on". Cisco gasped and looked at Barry. Cisco said "Barry's coming back". Barry smiled and nodded. Cisco said "yes, I'll get it up soon". Barry chuckled and said "I need to go check something in the time vault". Kara said "I'll come with". Barry smiled and nodded. Barry and Kara walked side by side along the hallway just outside the Cortex. Barry came to a stop and put his hand on the wall. The wall opened up and Barry entered first followed by Kara. Kara gasped and looked around. She said "this place looks so cool and futuristic". Barry said "well Thawne is from the future". Kara nodded and said "but still, it looks cool". Barry smiled a little and nodded. Barry walked over to the podium and asked "Gideon". The blue A.I appeared causing Kara to giggle. She asked "did Thawne make this too". Barry smiled at her and said "no, I do". Kara's eyes widened. Gideon said "Mr Allen is correct, he is my creator". Kara said "well Barry is a very smart guy". Barry smiled at her. Gideon said "he had some help from you Mrs Allen". Kara blushed and smiled at Barry. Barry chuckled and said "it was gonna happen at some point". Kara smiled more and said "I know Bar, you know, I like it, Kara Allen, it just sounds so nice". Barry smiled and said "and you'll have it one day". Kara smiled even more and said "I know Bar, and I can't wait for that day". Barry smiled. He then turned back to Gideon and asked "Gideon can you show me the future newspaper". Gideon said "if course Barry Allen". The newspaper showed up but there was a lot of changes to it. Kara said "whoa". Barry said "this is completely different to the old newspaper". Kara asks "what are the differences". Barry said "this one's heading reads 'Justice League prevents crisis', where as the old one read 'Flash missing, vanishes in crisis'". Kara asked "so..... So you don't disappear this time". Barry smiled and said "it would seem so, I hope not". Kara smiled and looked at Dawn. Barry smiled and said "and it's written by Kara Allen". Kara smiled as she read the name on the byline. Barry said "so judging by the article, the crisis still happens but we beat it". Kara smiled more and said "awesome". Barry chuckled and said "well now that that's been established, I should talk to Thawne about this whole merging our earths together thing, cause your sister will kill me if she doesn't see you or Dawn again soon". Kara smiled and said "I know, and I know she so badly wanted to come with us, I told her of your idea and that it would be best if she stayed on my earth until we figured the whole merging of earths thing". Barry nodded and said "I'm working on a little something for you by the way". Kara asked "oh yeah". Barry smiled and said "I've been tinkering with something ever since I got back from your earth the first time, just in case we ever did get to see each other again, which I am so glad we did". Kara replied "me too, so can I get any hint". Barry smiled and said "so uh, I won't always have to carry my suit around all the time soon, we're working on getting it into a ring, I'm working on something similar for you but not in a ring". Kara smiled and pecked Barry on the lips. She said "thanks Bar, so shall we go see Cisco's surprise". Barry said "we shall". The two smiled at each other then began heading back to the Cortex.