Sharing the news!

Kara smiled and turned to Caitlin. She asked "can you hold Dawn for a second". Caitlin smiled and said "of course Kara". Kara smiled and handed Dawn to Caitlin. As soon as Dawn was in Caitlin's arms, Kara had rushed Barry and brought him into a tight hug as he stood up. Barry chuckled and hugged Kara back. He said "I'm ok Kara, I'm ok". Kara smiled and said "I know, I just wanted to hug you, I was so worried about you Bar". Barry smiled and said "I'm sorry, it was an accident though, I never honestly meant to do that". Kara giggled and said "it's ok Bar, I'm not mad at you, I can never be mad at you". Barry smiled and said "same applies to you Kara". Kara smiled and pulled away from the hug. J'onn asked "so what did you learn". Barry said "I can't strengthen my connection to the speedforce any further". Kara frowned and said "oh, I'm so sorry Barry". Barry smiled and said "it's ok Kara, I already have the strongest connection I can have, and I'm not the one who generates the speedforce". Caitlin asked "who is". Barry smiled and said "my doppelganger, He is apparently from an earth called earth prime". J'onn asked "earth prime". Barry nodded and said "there was This crisis, the heroes from earth prime are from the old multiverse, something destroyed the old multiverse and those heroes managed to stop it and create the new multiverse which we are a part off". Kara said "wow, that's a lot to take in, so if you can't strengthen your connection to the speedforce and you don't generate the speedforce, how are you going to get faster". Barry smiled and said "by having fun". Caitlin asked "what do you mean". Barry smiled and said "I have spent more time analysing my powers and working out how to get faster using science and speed equations, rather than just having fun with my powers and actually pushing myself to get faster". Kara said "that makes sense". Barry nodded and said "I need to tell team Flash something as well about the future". Kara said "so shall we get going then". Barry nodded and said "yeah, thanks for the help J'onn". J'onn said "it was no problem, I'm happy to help and I'm glad you both benefited from it". Caitlin smiled and said "it was really helpful, thanks J’onn". J'onn nodded and said "drop by again Next week Caitlin, I'm sure we could progress further". Caitlin nodded and said "will do". The group waved goodbye as they hopped through a breach back to earth one.

Barry smiled and took Dawn from Caitlin and said "we need to gather Thawne and Cisco into the time vault". Caitlin nodded and said "it doesn't have anything to do with the newspaper does it". Barry said "it does unfortunately but I think the newspaper changed, I haven't checked it since I got back from Flashpoint". Kara asked "what newspaper". Barry said "a while back, we found a newspaper from the year 2024 about a crisis in which I disappear, maybe I still do, I don't know, but whatever the crisis is, we'll face it together". Kara nodded and asked "did it have clues as to how you disappeared". Barry said "something about me running away from red lasers and then back towards the alien invader, there was a shockwave and a loud eruption of noise, probably the super sonic punch as Cisco likes to call it, I apparently vanish after it". Kara frowned and said "well I hope that the newspaper has changed then". Barry nodded. He asked "so you made progress Cait". Caitlin said "a little, I feel as if I'm gaining control of my powers, slowly but surely". Barry nodded and said "it's better than no progress at least". Caitlin nodded and said "yes it is". Barry said "well I'm glad to hear, do you want us to come with you next week". Caitlin said "if that's ok with you guys, I mean I don't know the earth very well". Kara smiled and said "it's far better than ok Cait, we just want to help you with your powers and you'd do the same for us". Caitlin smiled and said "you guys are the best". Barry chuckled and said "well we're all family and we help each other, besides, you've done a lot for me and I mean a lot, so it's about time that I help you with something". Caitlin said "you've helped me more than you realise Barry, you made me smile again after everything had gone wrong after the particle accelerator explosion, you've given me new purpose, you helped save me from Snart and Rory even though I told you not too, and you're helping a lot with this". Barry smiled and nodded. Kara smiled and said "you both seem to have gone through a lot the past couple of years". Caitlin nodded and said "we have, but we're all a team, we can get through it all together, and we have you as well, you help a lot here". Kara said "I don't do much". Barry chuckled and asked "are you kidding, babe you are like the strongest one here, you stop crime and save lives, and you fill this lab with this light, you always have a smile on your face and it's contagious". Kara smiled at Barry and pecked him on the lips. She said "you know, you are the exact same Bar and that smile exists because of you, I'm always happy when I'm with you or if I'm with Dawn, I love you both so much and I've never been happier than I am now with you two in my life". Barry smiled more and said "I've never been happier too". Caitlin smiled at the couple and said "I'll go get the others, I'll let you have some privacy". Barry chuckled and said "we'll be up in a minute". Caitlin nodded and headed off. Kara smiled and rested her head on Barry's shoulder and said "how is our little girl". Barry smiled and said "good, she seems to love grabbing my finger, don't you sweetie". Kara smiled more As Dawn grabbed Barry's finger again and giggled. Kara giggled and said "I guess she does". Barry chuckled and said "let's get up to the time vault before they are all left waiting". Kara giggled and nodded. Barry smiled and followed after her as they headed up to the time vault.