When you're going through a break up. (Last Chapter.)

(This request is from someone who read my books, unfortunately the user was not found. Thank you for the idea, though, much love and respect to you!)

Paul!:
Paul walked down the hallway, his ears perking up from the sound of crying, it sounded hurt and painfully harsh. He was in front of your door, looking around the atmosphere he was in, his heart seeming to sink down into his stomach as he heard your sobs, he lightly knocked, biting his bottom lip before speaking. He noticed you've been feeling off for a while, you weren't going out as much and you rarely came out your room.

"Y/N, darling? You alright?"

You took in a sharp breath, looking at your door and feeling startled.
"I.. I'm fine..! It's just.." You paused, worried how he'd react,
"Yeah?"
"Don't kill him/her-"
"He/She dumped you." Paul sighed and placed his hands on his hips.
"I'll make you some tea, darling." You heard his footsteps echo off as you got up from your bed and unlocked the door so he could come in.

The sound of footsteps came back and you opened the door, revealing your messy, tangled hair and red, puffy eyes.
"Oh, dear.." He placed the tray of tea on your desk which had crumbled up photographs.
"So, care to talk?" Paul asked softly, placing his hand on your shoulder gently. You looked at him, letting out a sigh, you felt hurt, you thought it would last.
"Well, alright.."

John!:
You loudly slammed the phone down, hanging it up, sniffling and taking in uneven breaths before you started crying quietly.
You quickly grabbed the blanket by the couch and wrapped it around your shoulders, staring off into the carpeted floor of the living room.

You heard the jingling of keys and a groan, it was your father, John, he waved goodbye to Paul, who dropped him off, before darting his eyes to you and quirking a brow.
"What's happened?" He seemed to rush over to you after shutting the front door, looking at you with a worried and confused look.

"We broke up.. was it my fault?" You asked, looking at him.
He didn't know much on how to deal with this sort of thing, but, he'll try his best.
"How about you tell me?" He wrapped his arm around your shoulder, letting you cry and vent to him as he quietly listened.

George!:
George had just been done cooking your favorite meal and getting your favorite drink, he and your mother noticed you've been feeling off for a while, they didn't want to bother but they were worried. He slid the tray of food in front of your door, having a note on the tray.

You heard the sliding sound and lightly opened the door, your eyes fell upon the tray and you picked up the note, noticing no one was around, you started to read,
"Hey, peanut,
I'm sorry about how you're feeling, dear, perhaps after you eat you can take a bath, we'll watch some movies and relax, you deserve it.
What ever is going on, I hope gets better."

You picked up the tray and put it on your bed before rushing to find George, once you did, you ran and hugged him, sobbing imedeantaly on his chest.
He lightly rubbed your back and started to shush you softly, letting you know he was right here.

Ringo!:
You were making a cup of tea in the kitchen, leaning against the counter and fiddling with the bag of tea in your still trembling hands. You sighed and that's when you felt a tap on your shoulder.
You turned around and saw your father, he smiled a little and gave a nod.

"Yeah?" You asked, looking at him.
"You alright?" He asked, softly and gently.
"Well.. yeah," You looked away from him.
"Maybe."

Ringo looked around,
"Where's (Partners Name), eh? It's a Saturday-"
He stopped, hearing you sniffle and seeing tears start to fill your eyes.
"Y/N?" He asked worriedly,
"Need a talk-?"
"It's a l-long story.."
"I can stay." Ringo gave you a hopeful look, you started explaining, and he felt angry.. who ever dared to hurt his baby?

(So, this is my last chapter, I don't really see this story going anywhere. I would like to thank you all for the support you've given me, I never would've expecting this story to get as much votes and reads as it did, thank you so, so, so much for all the love. ❤️, You all rock on, forever and ever, much respect to you all. I love you all. ✌️❤️✌️ ~Addison.