CHAPTER SEVEN.

𝟬𝟳 - 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 ( YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE )

.𝟬𝟳 - 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
( YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE )

VIOLET ran into the bathroom before training. blood was gushing from here lips and her cheeks were hot. her stomach was in knots, and she hated it. no ones even been close to making her feel like that in years. she wanted to go back out there and kick his ass for good. she looked in the mirror with her hands on the sink. she huffed and grabbed some paper towel, dabbing away the blood. her emotions were running on an all time high. anger and embarrassment courses through her veins. one emotion she didn't want to name was also there.

she wet the paper towel and cleaned her chin. violet wanted mitch gone from the program. maybe that was extensive but who cares. apart of her wanted that but she knew he belonged here. he was good and the only guy who could even make her bleed. the other guys just weren't up to her level but mitch sure was. she threw the paper towel away and gargled some water. she spit it out and swung the door to the bathroom opened, heading to training.

the warehouse today was a replica of a furniture store. violet stood in line and received instructions. they were to find the target hurley has given them. hurley was always vague with instructions. the fake store had many people walking around, pretending to look for things to buy. violet tried to stay away from mitch as she entered the store. his bruise was already a black blood color. she smirked as she browsed through the store, looking around.

distinct chatter could be heard but she ignored it. she made sure every room she went in was clear of mitch. violet didn't really know what happened during the spar but she wasn't going to let that stop her. she focused on the faces and body language of everyone she passed. violet turned and corner and walked towards a table. she looked at it for a second then turned around, making eye contact with a pregnant women. she smiled and walked into another room.

she went by a couch and looked up, seeing mitches eyes in her direction. violet furrowed her eyebrows and turned around quickly. she saw the pregnant women heading straight for victor. she turned back towards mitch but he was gone. violet snarled and quickly pulled out her gun, heading for the women slowly. she aimed and was about to fire but looked and saw the target. she fired twice and he fell to the ground. the gun was fake of course but the shot was still painful enough. violet swiftly turned around eyeing the pregnant women. she went to fire but mitch beat her to it.

victor quickly ducked as mitch shot the women in the chest. she yelled in pain as he kept firing, violet put her gun to her side. "ow! ow!"she yelled and stumbled back. violet stepped forward and grabbed mitch's arm. "hey hey!" hurley yelled at mitch "rapp goddamnit! you have to stay under control." violet kept her hand on his arm. it was a light touch that spoke a thousand words. she looked at hurley then back at mitch. he just looked at her and stopped firing finally. she slowly took her hand off, shoving her gun in her waistband.

violet didn't know why she did it but she did. she didn't have to think twice about it and that's what got her stomach in knots again. she stepped back, "dickhead!" the lady yelled at rapp. victor stepped forward and violet rolled her eyes, "asshole doesn't know when to quit." hurley walked towards the group, looking at violet quickly. she licked her lips, "you're kidding me right? i just saved your ass." mitch snapped back. victor looked at violet then back to mitch. "yeah well you both almost shot me." victor shook his head. violet stepped towards him but hurlers hand stopped her.

she was not in the mood to be dealing with his shit. "you gotta know when the missions been accomplished rapp." hurley said in a calm tone. his hand was at his side now, standing next to mitch. "sir he's a fucking-" victor began but hurley stopped him, "which he did, never assume your target is the only target." mitch looked at violet for a second, looking down at her lip. he turned back to hurley, listening to him speak. "the enemy dresses like a deer and he kills like a lion and that's what we gotta do." hurley kept his eyes locked on victors.

violet just stared at hurley, not wanting to look at victor because the sight of him makes her blood boil. hurley turned back to mitch, "we just gotta do it better." he turned to look at violet, giving her a slight nod. "all right." he finished and turned and walked away. "you're an asshole." the pregnant lady held her fake baby bump in her hands. violet let out a laugh as she walked away. mitch eyed her and she turned around, walking out of the fake store.

training was finally over and violet couldn't be happier. the day was full of events she wanted to escape. mitch has been distracting her all day. violet didn't know what to do about it. avoiding him was harder than she thought. she decided a shower would be a good get away. as she stared in the mirror  she looked at her lip. her fingers grazed the small wound. she smiled a little bit, it was a good reminder. she needed her ass beat every once in awhile. maybe avoiding mitch wasn't what violet wanted. she was never good with emotions.

her shower was quick and as she changed she tried to think of a way to approach mitch. she stepped out of the showers and heading towards the sleeping quarters. she looked around, searching for mitch. once she didn't find him she went outside to the training room. there's no where else he could be really. the place wasn't huge but there were plenty of secret spots to go to. she heard a door slam and she turned, seeing mitch wall out of hurleys house quickly. she furrowed her brows and walked towards him. he glanced at her for a second and walked right past her.

she quickly turned around, "hey wait." she said softly and mitch stopped. violet huffed and walked in front of him. he looked angry and upset but if she walked away now she would never do this again. "i uh just wanted to say sorry for your bruise..." she said and clasped her hands together. mitch just looked at her, "y-yeah that's it." she finished, waiting for him to say something. "alright." he said and walked past her, "oh and hurley wanted me to tell you we are shipping out, see you at 4:30." is all he said as he slammed the door to the sleeping quarters.

ꕥ    ꕥ    ꕥ