CHAPTER FIFTEEN.

AS soon as they got to the hotel violet was on edge. she felt like something was wrong but decided it was the lack of sleep. the nightmares were always there but they had gotten worse. she followed annika and mitch up to their room. hurley got an extra room if anyone wanted a night to themselves but violet wanted to watch annika and annika was always with mitch. an obsession she thought, annika seemed to be obsessed with mitch. violet sat on one of the beds as mitch checked in with hurley. they were prompted to signal every fifteen minutes.

"i cant do-" annika said and violet looked over to see her trying to get the hidden camera set up for next door. "i can do it" violet said, getting up and heading towards annika. "mitch-" annika began and violet rolled her eyes, "i got it" violet said as she grabbed the equipment from annika's hand. this is going to be a long night violet thought as she set up the hidden camera.

annika decided to take the other room, so mitch and violet were finally alone. violet was surprised when annika up and left. she assumed the camera situation made her mad and that was fine with her. they just watched the tv and spoke of nonsense every once and awhile. nothing exciting and violet just laid on one of the beds. the hours seemed to go by slow, mitch didn't take his eyes of the tv screen. they watched the man toss and turn in his sleep and violet had enough. she suddenly got up from the bed and sat on the couch next to mitch. "you know, i really like watching old men sleep." violet said and mitch turned to her.

she noticed mitch seemed upset, his eyes were full of something she knew to well. "hey" she moved closer, making sure his eyes were on her and not the screen. "we will catch these men mitch." she spoke in a soft voice and he just started at her. it went silent for a moment and she spoke again, "what happened to you... for you to be here. you're a mystery to me.." she was speaking her thoughts now. she just stared into his eyes and wanted to know his story.

everyone has a story but some aren't ready to be told. violet hoped one day she would get to hear his. "it's okay, you have me you know. you've grown on me" she smirked and stood up.

mitch turned back to the screen as violet turned around to go back to the bed. before she even knew what was happened mitch yanked her arm and she hit the ground. gun shots rang out and violet felt around for her gun. she realized she left in in the drawer by the bed. "shit" she mumbled as she stood up quickly. she saw the men in the room and one already had a gun pointed at her, she ducked as he fired and she crawled on the ground.

suddenly someone grabbed her legs and drug her backwards. she squirmed around and tired to free herself but the cool metal of the gun pressed to her head made her stop. she stood up as the man grabbed her arm, pulling her against his chest. the gun stayed trained to her head. mitch looked around, pointing his gun and the men who was holding them hostage. that's when violet realized annika was in the room as well.

the men ordered everyone on the ground. the three of them got on their knees and had a gun pointed at the back of their heads. violet sighed as she put her hands behind her head. her eyes stayed on mitch, "hurley... where is he?" it looked to be the leader speaking to mitch but violet swear she knew him. he looked familiar to her.

mitch kept a straight face as he spoke, "i don't know what you're talking about-" before he could finish the leader punched him in the face. violet cringed, she really wished she didn't have a gun to her head. he slowly made his way to violet, "ultra violet.... you're still in business?" he smirked and raised his fist. it connected with her jaw and she grunted. that's when she knew exactly who he was. "ghost.. you still don't know how to punch" she smirked and he connected his fist to her nose this time. she felt the blood rush out immediately.

"where is he?" ghost said as he walked away and made his way towards the window. "is he outside" violet looked at mitch but he was already looking at her. he eyed her bloody nose and she turned away. suddenly the door burst open and gun shots resumed. violet watched as hurley shot the men at the door. she didn't have time to watch, she knew her personal attacker was caught of guard. she pulled his wrist, twisting it and grabbing the gun. she kicked his leg out from under him and he hit the ground.

she fired the gun and the bullet went into his skull. another man approached her from behind and she turned around quickly, he had a knife and he went to slice her stomach. she shot him in the leg, quickly grabbing his knife and slicing his neck.

out of the corner of her eyes she saw annika struggling with her attacker. she knew she would regret this. violet threw the knife and it connected with the attackers skull, instantly killing him. he dropped to the ground and annika made eye contact with violet. violet turned away, making sure mitch was okay. he defeated his two attackers and he looked around, finally seeing violet. she nodded at him, throwing the gun on the ground.

she made her way to him and he grabbed a tablecloth off the table, handing it to violet. she grabbed it, holding it to her nose. she knew she looked crazy with blood all over her face and clothes. mitch grabbed her arm making her stop in her tracks. he grabbed her face gently and she slowly put the tablecloth down. she let him examine her and he did. "your nose isn't broken" he said, checking out the rest of her face. "thanks doctor mitch." she smiled a bit.

ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ

ꕥ    ꕥ    ꕥ

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
ULTRA VIOLET - 𝗺𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें