CHAPTER TWO.

𝟢𝟤 - 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼( 𝐈'𝐃 𝐆𝐎 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐄 )

.𝟢𝟤 - 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼
( 𝐈'𝐃 𝐆𝐎 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐄 )

       VIOLET sprung out of her bed, ready to start the day. she was all up and ready quick, desperately ready to get away from the guys. sharing a bunk with them was no fun. it took some time in the beginning, she was used to it but hated every second of it. she's tried talking to hurley about it, unfortunately he refused to give her her own bunk. she didn't except anything else but it was still worth a try. the guys liked to make shitty jokes and stay up late. they were obnoxious to violet. whatever though, nothing new.

she remembered today was the day for yet another man to come into the program. just another obnoxious guy. violet ran to the bathrooms and quickly closed the door and locked it. the bathrooms were made up of separate stalls. in those stalls was a toilet, a sink, and a shower. she was thankful it wasn't like a community shower. she'd have to kill hurley if it was. there was enough room to shower and change without anyone seeing her. 

she turned the water on and submerged her body in the hot water. she closed her eyes and enjoyed the quiet time. violet loved how the water felt on her skin. it gave her a sense of euphoria. she liked to pretend she was on the beach somewhere far from here, enjoying the warm sea water. that was her getaway, she always turned to a beach. violet wanted to retire and live in a beach house for the rest of her life.

she showered quickly and did the rest of her deeds. her stomach growled, signaling breakfast time. another thing she looked forward too, her coffee and breakfast. the food there wasn't awful, she'd prefer to cook herself but that wasn't an option. usually her meal consisted of eggs and bacon, simple but enough.

stepping out of the stall and heading out to the small cafeteria outside the bunks, she looked around. half expecting a new guy setting his stuff on the empty cot next to hers. yes, she'd have to sleep next to the new guy. they all slept close together so of course violet had to be okay with that too. once she saw no one there she headed outside. the fresh air always welcomed her. the sent of pine and mud filled her nose. she loved being out in the air, it always smelled like nature and violet also loved that.

"good morning violet." hurley stepped in line with her. violet looked over and smiled at him, he always had a cup of black coffee in his hands. the heat radiated into the hair. the smell of pine now replaced with coffee. it made her want a cup of her own. "morning hurley." she entered the cafeteria with hurley at her side. the room was small but full of chatter. breakfast was hot and ready. hurley went and sat in their usual spot while violet collected food onto the plate. she grabbed a yogurt today with eggs and bacon.

the coffee was inviting and she poured her a cup. grabbing sugar and milk for it. violet sat opposite of hurley and starting to fix up her coffee. "so.. new guys coming in a couple of minutes." hurley started conversation. violet looked up and then back down at her coffee. she didn't really care all to much about a new guy. they hadn't had one in awhile so that's the only reason she was mildly interested. "listen i know being around all the guys suck." hurley could always tell how annoyed she got with the guys. the only female surrounded by men was definitely not it.

she was thankful hurley became close with her. she used to sit by herself till he started to join her at all meals. "i'm glad you take it like a trooper." he smiled at her and violet started to eat. she nodded and showed a grin. "i'm used to it. if i didn't have you though, i'd go insane." hurley laughed and sat back. it was true though and he knew it. "also if i couldn't kick their asses everyday then i'd definitely go crazy." she was glad she could. it was nice to get her frustrations out on them. as bad as that may sound. hurley knew that too, he always tried to pay attention to the ones who annoyed her the most that day, then pairing them up to dual.

"well i got some paper work to do. i'll see you later." hurley smiled and patted her shoulder. as he was walking away violet continued eating, preparing herself for the day. its almost a mental game, the bruises and cuts were custom. its always hard to prepare for that, even though she wouldn't admit it. breakfast passed quickly, violet was ready for the day to start. eager to meet the guy that was coming.

the ground was unfortunately muddy. it rained the previous night, violet slept through it though. she made her way to the circle and began waiting. waiting to see the face of the new guy. intrigued to see what he's got. the guys made there way to the circle as well, in conversation. violet heard them talking about the new guy. they wondered the same thing violet did. they of course weren't any help with information. violet fixed her grey tank top and wiped her black leggings, no use as they would definitely get dirty.

ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ

NOTES: sorry i haven't updated in forever! i've been trying to get inspo again. i don't want to put out a shitty chapter for you guys. the next chapter violet and mitch will meet... what do you think will happen?

 what do you think will happen?