CHAPTER SIX.

𝟢𝟨 - 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅 ( I WILL KICK YOUR ASS )

.𝟢𝟨 - 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅
( I WILL KICK YOUR ASS )

THAT night violet barley got any sleep. she knew nightmares awaited her as soon as she closed her eyes. she didn't want to wake up screaming like she had in the past. once she saw the sunrise she ran to the bathrooms to take her shower. she gave up on trying to look presentable. the dark circles under her eyes were too prominent and makeup wasn't something she was fond of. as she exited the bathroom, she bumped into someone. violet knew she had to step up her game. she didn't want to seem clumsy since everyone would definitely notice she didn't get sleep just by looking at her face.

the person she bumped into didn't look to great either. violet looked at mitch, he shared the same eye bags as her. his hair was a mess as he walked past her. she huffed and headed to breakfast. all the guys were still sleeping. usually violet was the only one up but since mitch has gotten here it was like the two shared the same schedule. violet did not like it. late nights and early morning were her only time alone. no men and no distractions.

violet was the first person to arrive at the breakfast hall and the first person to leave. she hoped today would be an easier training day but her hopes weren't high. she decided to go to the training room to try and wake herself up. the morning was cool and crisp. it felt good against her skin, she had small goosebumps as she opened the door to the training center. thankfully no one was in there so she shut the door tight and walked to the punching bags.

she began hitting the bag, not bothering to tape her hands up. violet liked to feel the pain, it was a reminder. before she could continue she heard the door open. she breathed out and turned to see who decided to train this early. none other than mitch rapp was standing in the door way, looking at her. she rolled her eyes and turned to the bag. she hoped he would leave but once the door shut and she heard footsteps come her way she let out a groan. her anger was building up. the coffee she had at breakfast didn't do a thing.

violet was never a morning person and she enjoyed her sleep. the last three years she hasn't slept good so she always seemed to be in a bad mood. oh what she would give for a few good nights of sleep. maybe it wasn't a bad thing mitch came in. she did need a sparing partner. she smirked as she approached him. he walked to a different punching bag but violet stopped him before he could get to work. she's been wanting to take her anger out on someone. ever since yesterday her bloods been boiling.

"hey i need a sparing partner." she said. she leaned her arm on the punching bag. it swayed a little, mitch just looked at her. her smirk disappeared and it was all seriousness. "you want to fight me?" he asked. he set his hand tape down, it almost made violet laugh. "yeah i do actually." her anger was only rising. he smirked at her this time, "okay why not." violet led him to an empty mat. she tied her hair up quickly, letting him get in his stance. she turned around and finished her ponytail. "okay i'm just warning-" before mitch could finish his sentence violet swung around. her feet collided with his stomach and he fumbled back with a groan.

she smiled, boy did that feel good, she thought. mitch caught his breath. his hands made a fist and he came towards her quickly. she could tell that pissed him off. she knew mitch would pick a good fight with her. another reason she wanted to spar with him. all the other guys would always go easy on her and end up getting their ass beat in seconds.  what was the fun in that? violet put her fist up, the two just danced around a bit. before she could do something mitch ran and wrapped his hands around her waist. he tackled her to the ground. her head banged on the mat and she moaned in pain. that definitely woke her up.

she groaned in anger and quickly punched mitch in the stomach where she kicked him. he gritted his teeth and raised his fist. violet kicked her legs around his waist and flung him on his back. he got up quickly but while he was doing that violet was up and  swung her foot and connected it with his jaw. he fell back in pain. she smirked and waited for him to get up. his back was facing her and he clutched his jaw. she waited and he finally spun around with his fist, trying to connect it with her face. she ducked and let her fist fly right into his eye. "i will kick your ass, don't test me rapp." violet spit. she crack her neck, fists ready. he just smirked as her and let out a chuckle before he ran towards her.

he swung again and violet leaned back. his fist almost connected but just barley missed her cheek. she grabbed his arm and twisted it. she jerked it down, sending mitch to his knees with another groan. he swung his other fist into her lip. violet felt the blood gush out instantly. before she could react mitch had her on the ground. he had his knees on her arms. before she could kick her legs the door to the training center opened. hurleys voice boomed through the warehouse.

"pace and rapp lets go!" he yelled and violet just looked at mitch. the two stayed there for a second, just looking at each other. mitch finally let up and violet stood up quickly. she felt the blood rush out of her lip. mitch had a pretty bad bruise already forming under his eye. violet decided they were even and rushed out of the warehouse without a word.

ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ

ꕥ    ꕥ    ꕥ