Engulfed In A Fight

I walked over to the hades cabin and rapidly knocked on the door until nico opened the door and I walked inside.

"What do you want?" He hissed at me.

"Multiple things," I said, "first; you kissed me. That has to mean something. Second; why the hell were you so mad at percy. Third; I'm not sure if I like you or not so I'm here to figure it out,"

His glare didn't change but he did speak, "I kissed you because I like you. Or, liked. I thought you hated Percy too, and so I was glad when competition was out of the way,"

"Competition?"

"You've been cuddling with Percy and kissing and dating and then he killed your brother and I was mad as well. But I took my chance,"

"What about everything else?"

"He killed my sister, of course I'm mad at him. I thought I was over to but I wasn't. Bianca is dead and like you said, just another one of his faults,"

"Nico, you know it's not his fault."

"You know, you sound just like him,"

"Well maybe it's good that one of us do because your acting like a real jerk,"

"If rather be a jerk than a terrible brother,"

That was a low blow. I could feel my hands grow hot and I knew they were flaming. "I am not a terrible brother,"

"No, just a terrible friend,"

There you go Susy_Valdez21 and BoopTheSnoop_

It's out. You happy? I had to stop communicating because of you, so you better be happy.

Idea brought to you by BoopTheSnoop_