Engulfed In Forgiveness

I wish I knew what to do.

I really, really wish I knew what to do.

Percy hadn't tried to talk to me since then, and I couldn't lie, I didn't feel good about how i left it off. I knew Harley wasn't his fault, it was kronos.

Sighing, I walked out of my cabin and towards the lake. Maybe I should've checked the Poseidon cabin first, but I knew Percy still had hope.

And if he was hoping for me to find him, this is where he would be.

I was right.

Percy say with his head in his hands, staring at the white sand as the waves washed over his feet. That's not all. I heard quite cry's, so quiet I wasn't sure if it was the wind.

But I knew it was him.

A part of me wanted to run over and quiet him but something inside me stirred, and anger I had never felt before. Even when Harley died I wasn't this angry.

Quieting down the urge to leave, I steadily walked up to him and sat next to the crying boy. "I'm sorry,"

"For what? You only said the truth, all those people, all those heroes. Gone, all because of me,"

"No, the wars took them, not you. I shouldn't have said any of that,"

"It doesn't matter anymore," he said, a tear falling down his cheek, "Annabeth has been different, your with Nico, Grover hasn't come to camp in gods know how long. I've lost everything,"

"You havnt lost everything, I'm still here. And I'm not with Nico, heck, I don't even know what I feel,"

He gave me a small smile, "thanks. And I'm sorry, for everything I've put you through,"