24. Truffle

"He did that"
I nodded my head as I lay on my paw my heart felt heavy and I didn't feel like moving as I laid in the field with Trixtan yes I had apologized and we talk from time to time.
"Wanna stay at the pack house?".
I followed behind him still in wolf form shifting at the side of the pack house.
"I'll call mom and let her know your here".
I followed him up the stairs and to my room collapsing into the bed as sleep take over.
Yellow flowers were everywhere they brought a smile to my face and I spin in open field.
"Jonathan Jonathan come this way"
A beautiful woman in a blue sundress called her dress stood out brightly along with her hair which was a beautiful shade of pink
"This way Jon jon"
"Jon Jon!"
I mumbled turning away from the hands shaking me.
"Time for school".
"Not going".
"Oh um ok if you need anything call someone"
I've had this dream many times which is why I'd tried to dye my hair that beautiful pink I had seen.
The pink I got was close but not as radiant. I've ask mom many times about that dream but she knew nothing of the pink hair lady.
Turning in my bed I hugged my pillow and cried as I remember yesterday. I had stop taking my suppressant so that made me a bit more emotional. I didn't know when I'd fallen asleep but warm sparks ran up my arm and I sighed needing this needing my mates touch my eye shot open and I pushed him away. Nick stood at the door and Goliath sat at the edge of my bed.
"Jon wait"
I was up and out of bed.
"Why's he here?"
I hissed walking over to Nick.
"Please Jon listen for a sec let me explain"
"No I saw you kissing her!".
"Yes but that's because she blackmailed me".
"And kissing her helped? You hurt my friend by doing that not just me"
"I know but she said she'll expose you I couldn't risk you I- I can't lose you"
His voice chipped as he reached for me.
"How would you feel if I kiss someone"
I grab Nick kissing him.

Goliath Pov
I Pulled him from Nick as soon as there lips touched.
"No Jon fuck just listen to what I'm saying".
His eyes were red and puffy from crying.
"Pixie listen I was trying to protect you but what I did was stupid I'm so so so sorry".
I told him softly He starts to sob as I pull him into my arms.
"Um I'll be leaving now".
Nick turns to leave
"Sorry Nick".
"Its fine now your mate and I are even".
I pull him to the bed and held him close.
"I taught you were leaving me for her".
I cup his cheeks and look at my baby.
"I'm sorry baby".
I kiss his forehead hugging him.
"I got tears and snot all over your shirt".
He laughs a little as he clings to me.