"Thought you said yes because we're hanging upside down," he said jokingly.

"No silly,"

"I want to do it properly too, giving you a ring," he holds your hand, looking at the ring he just put on you.

"You're perfect in every way, even if you're not, I would still love you unconditionally," you said and decreased the distance between you both.

"I love you so much, Joshua Hong,"

"I love you too y/n," you pulled his head down and kissed his lips.

It was for a moment until the sound of fireworks were heard.

You were startled and hold Joshua tight.

"You planned that too?" You laughed and he nodded again while showing his cute smile, nose scrunched and eyes crinkled.

You wanted to kiss him again but his phone in his pocket starts to ring.

"Wait," he swipes the answer button and it is a facetime with the boys, your mom, and Joshua's mom.

"So how did it go?" Jeonghan asked excitedly.

"She said yes!" Joshua exclaims and everyone cheered.

"Everyone knew about this?" You crossed your arms and huffed.

"Of course we knew, congrats bro!" Vernon said through the call.

Both of your moms and the boys congratulated you both again.

"We'll see you guys when we get home," all of you waved goodbye and Joshua ends the call.

"Where were we?" He hugs your waist.

"Here," you connect your lips to his.

________________________________

"Mom I missed you," you said as soon as your mom opened the door.

"Miss you too darling," she hugs you back and waved at Joshua who's just got out from the car.

"How's Sophea?" You asked her while walking inside to see her playing with some plastic blocks.

She didn't notice your presence yet.

"She's a very good girl, didn't cry much,"

"Must've taken from me is it?" You grinned cutely.

"No, you're a very fussy baby, she probably got that from Joshua," she taps on Joshua's back when he stands beside her.

Joshua smiled when your mom praised him and you rolled your eyes.

"Hi baby, you missed me?" You waved at her and as soon as she saw you, she started walking happily and opened her arms signaling that she wants to be carried.

She giggled when you rub her tummy and as soon as her eyes landed on Joshua, she whined and her legs started kicking showing that she wants to get down.

"Okay okay, I know you missed daddy more," you put her down and she walks over to Joshua.

"Hey sweetheart, I missed you so much," Joshua kissed her cheeks and she holds him tightly and smiled.

"She's a daddy's girl," Joshua said and raised his eyebrows a few times. Sophea keeps on nudging her face to Joshua and holding his face with her hands.

"Did you enjoy your trip?" Your mom asked while all of you start walking to the couch to sit.

"It was amazing, I forgot I have a daughter, seriously," you said excitedly.

Joshua didn't say anything because Sophea wanted his attention and he wants to give space to you and your mom to talk.

"I'm waiting for another grandchild,"

"Mom please, not this again," you groaned.

"What's wrong? You're both engaged and will get married soon, also I'm not getting younger y/n,"

"I know, but we discussed it already," you then put your head on Joshua's shoulder and he smiled at your mom, agreeing to what you just said.

"Okay, not going to interfere," you grinned and gave her a brown paper bag.

"Here's some souvenir for you and dad," she looks inside and she smiled happily.

"How nice, stay for lunch and I'll pack Sophea's things upstairs,"

As soon as your mom went to the kitchen, Joshua puts Sophea on the floor so she can play and put his arm around your neck.

"You okay?" He strokes your hair.

"Yeah, but is it wrong for me to not want another baby this early?" You were fidgeting with your fingers and looks at him.

"It's not your fault babe, we discussed and we both agreed, I don't see the problem there," you look down, not convinced by his words.

"Where's that pretty smile?" He pokes your cheeks and you can't help but smile seeing how cute he is.

"That's my girl,"

Back with another update! Vote and comment!!