15

Jeonghan's glad that you and Joshua are not fighting anymore but you and Joshua didn't really show to people what's happening between you both and act normal.

"All right, it's done," Joshua saved the file into a pen drive and closed the laptop.

"Good job Josh," you ruffled his hair and he leaned his face close to you.

"Where's my reward?"

"What do you mean a reward?" You wanted to kiss him but decided to play hard to get.

"I want a reward, I've done the presentation," he pouted and you pushed his face away.

You swear, lately, Joshua has been acting all clingy around you and always wanted your attention.

"Dude I search for the points as well,"

He cupped your face and peck your lips real quick.

"Joshua!" He grinned and laid his head on your lap.

"That's my reward," you can't help but smile looking at him. Caressing his hair, you look around his room, you never had a real-time to observe his room and you got to admit, Joshua has a great taste in decorating.

His computer on his study table caught your eye. You gestured him to get up from your lap and you went to sit in front of the computer, turning it on.

"What are you doing?"

"Are you scared that I might find porn videos in here?" He scoffed and kiss your hair.

"I don't watch porn, I make one," your eyes widen and you turn to look at him. He laughed looking at your reaction.

"I'm joking don't look at me like that,"

He lifted you up and sits on the chair, putting you on his lap.

"I'm scared I cannot hold myself," he whispered into your ear.

"Joshua hong!" Your face flushed hearing how straightforward he is.

You took his phone and called your number.

"Here hold this and stay inside the room," he looks at you in confusion but took the phone anyways.

"Okay?"

You played the music from his computer and the music blasted from his speakers, the music was so loud and you can't hear anything.

Going out of the room, you can't hear anything.

"Turn up the volume," you instructed him through the phone.

Nothing.

"Louder,"

"Louder,"

Still nothing.

"Babe it's the highest volume already, what's this all about?" You smiled in satisfaction and ended the call.

You entered his room and sit on his lap facing him.

"The room is soundproof," he smiled when your face gets closer to yours.

"Is it?"

You were bothered by a knock on the door.

"Joshua are you inside? let's go dude, I'm hungry," Jeonghan's voice can be heard from outside the room.

"Be there in a sec," Joshua shouted back.