17

I unpublished it because there was a mistake. Hope you'll enjoy!

You hanged up from the phone and sighed. You need Joshua right now.

You walk to his room and saw that he's packing his luggage.

"Hey babe, are you done packing?"

You shook your head and look down to cover up. Technically, everyone's going home because it's the two week school holiday.

"You want me to help you pack or something?"

"No, I need a hug Joshua," he stops folding his clothes and went to you.

"I'm here if you need to tell me something,"

"My parents are still working in the states, so I'll be staying here I guess,"

"You want me to stay with you?" He looks at you feeling concerned.

"It's okay Josh, you rarely went back to LA, I'll be fine,"

"Will you? I don't want you to be alone,"

"I won't but you need to call me every day," you hold out your pinky finger and he made a pinky promise with you.

"Of course baby,"

"Let me help you," you grab his unfolded clothes and started folding them.

He was putting the clothes into his luggage but he suddenly stopped.

"Unless you want to come to LA with me?"

"I would be bothering you and your family," you don't want to be someone that will prevent Joshua from spending time with his family because he rarely meets them.

"You won't trust me, I mean we can spend time together, we can have our privacy," he raised his eyebrows at you.

"Then no," you pushed his face away from yours and he laughs.

"What do you say?" He looks at you full of hope that you'll come with him.

"Okay,"

"Joshua," you cupped his face and hugged him.

"Thank you for always being patient with me for these past few months, when I'm sad and when I'm stressed,"

"When I say I love you, I'm ready to commit myself to you, I'm glad you choose to believe me and share all your problems,"

______________________________

You both didn't tell the others that you're following Joshua to LA because they might suspect something so it's better to keep quiet.

Because it will be a long flight, you bought some snacks so you can eat on the way.

You grabbed a few bags of chips and chocolates.

Joshua suddenly pulled you into a section and you looked at him.

"Do you think we need to buy this?" He shows you box condoms on the rack.

"No we don't, I'm on the pill remember?"

He always asked you whether he should wear it or not because he's scared that he'll get you pregnant.

"I told you, there's no need," you hold his hand, assuring him.

"I don't want accidents to happen,"

"I know baby, but so far the pill works right?" He nods and finally gave up.

To be honest, you don't know why you didn't give permission Joshua to wear protection.