My eyes followed a man who was in his late thirties maybe. He was carrying a black brief case and he bashed it down on the desk getting all our attention.

"Hello everyone, welcome back to your second day of college, for those that are new this year."

Nervously I looked around and saw that all the friend clicks had already been made, I was going to have to try a little harder to make friends.

The teachers head slowly moved to each face finally stopping at mine.

"Ah, are you the one who had the appointment yesterday?"

Soon everybody else's eyes focused on me and It was a little nerve-racking.
"Yeah.. that's me."

His long bony hand stretched out suggesting me to come forward so I placed down my bag leaving it by my seat and went towards the teacher. My legs were actually like jelly but I made sure not to show everyone else I was nervous.

"As we are only a small music department, introduce yourself." He stated to me and I slowly turned around facing the rest of the class.

There were about 24 people in the room and that included the second years.
He was right about this being a small class there was hardly anyone.
My eyes passed that guy again, and he was already looking directly at me so it made me quickly look away from him.

"Hi everyone, I am Y/n, nice to meet you all

"Hi everyone, I am Y/n, nice to meet you all." I did an 90 degree bow and gave one of the best smiles I could give.

When i re opened my eyes i saw a few smiles and i actually felt a little better on being here.

"You are Mingi's sister right?" The teacher asked me and i nodded. When my eyes connected with the brace guy again he seemed a little shocked. I guess because Mingi was his friend. Maybe that will make him nicer to me.

"Is that it?" The teacher asked me and I was a little taken off guard.

"Wait- you want me to say more?"

Already his mocking laugh was annoying me and I looked back at him.

"Well... don't you have any hobbies.. or favourite films."

"Why would they be bothered about any of that." I came back with quite quickly.

For a moment I forgot the rest of the class was watching me.

"Fine then. Don't say anymore."

I moved quickly back around the desks and I sat annoyed in my chair.
It wasn't like I meant to get on the teachers bad side, bit I didn't want to embarrass myself by going through all my preferences in things.