"DO YOU?".

"I FUCKED UP". "ME!". "NOT HER, ME!". "I FUCKING THREW AWAY THE BEST POSSIBLE THING THAT COULD HAVE EVER HAPPEN TO ME, ALL FOR A PIECE OF TAIL". "I WILL FUCKING REGRET THIS FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE, AVORY!". "You know what, just go!".

She look's at me with empathy in her eye's.

"Then fight for her, Adam". "Show her that you still desire her and care for her". "Don't give up on her".

"And how do I do that, Avory?". "She won't even look at me".

"You're a smart man, i'm sure you will think of something".

With that she gives me a hug and before she leaves say's one last thing.

"I'm sorry this is happening to you guy's, Adam". "I really am". "I will take care of her".

And then I was alone with my thought's. Moment's later my knee's hit the floor and I am full on sobbing.

"No one to blame but myself"... "This is all my fault"... "I lost my world"... "I lost her!".

That night I struggled hard with the demon's within me of feeling the need to call, Mallory. In the end the demon's won and I ended up in her bed that night.

I'm a weak shell of a man right now. I just needed to feel something other than the pain in my heart that I was feeling. I needed to forget and I knew focusing my aggression on, Mallory would achieve that if only for a little while.

I gave into, Mallory completely that night. Gave her full control. Something I would NEVER normally do. I just needed to forget.

"Please, Baby!". "Make me forget". "Make me feel something other than pain and heartache"... "Use me, Baby".

"I have full control, Adam?".

"Yes, but only for tonight".

"No punishments will come back on me?".

"No!". "Please, Baby". "Make me forget".

"STRIP!". "NOW!".

I did as she asked, no hesitations.

"On the bed!, hand's above your head".

Again I do as, Mallory asks. Next thing I see, a pair of pink Fuzzy hand cuffs. She  cuffs my hands to the bed post looking down at her prize a seductive smile on her face. She climbs on the bed.

"Stop teasing!".

"Did I say you could speak?.

"N-no, sorry!".

"Sorry, what?".

I arch my eyebrows at her.

"You know how to answer me".

She has this mischievous grin on her face.

"Come on, Slave". "I don't have all night".

So she plan's on taking full opportunity of this control thing, I see how it is. I respond in the only acceptable way I know that she is looking for.

"Sorry, Mistress!".

"Good, Boy".

She climbs on top of me. My cock already standing at full attention for her.

"Mmmm!". "So hard for, Mommy already"

I let out a low deep moan at the mere mention of her calling herself, Mommy.

"Mmmm".

"You like when I call myself, Mommy?".

"Mmmm, fuck yes!".