Chapter 4

KATIE'S POV

The next few day's are spent avoiding one another. I can't even look at, Adam let alone be in the same room as him. I honestly don't know how we can get past this, or IF we can even get past this.

I moved into the spare bedroom the next day but to be honest, i'm surprised that i'm still even in this house after what he did.

I peak into the livingroom where I knew, Adam would be. He's laying on the couch listening to music like he does every day.

"Adam!!".

He sit's up as soon as he hears my voice, looking down at his hands when he answers.

"Yeah!".

"I think I should go stay with, Avory for a little while".

He finally look's up at me with sadness in his eye's, sighing deeply.

"Very well, if you feel that's what's best". "Just know that I love you, Katie".

He lay's back down on the couch and as I leave the room he asks.

"For how long?".

"I'm honestly not sure".

With that I leave the room to go pack some thing's.

              About twenty minutes later

                               STILL KATIE'S POV

I come back into the livingroom with my duffel bag and suitcase in hand and set them at the door.

"She should be here soon".

He say's nothing, can't even look at me.

"I'm sorry, Adam". "I just can't be in this house right now".

He mutters something under his breath not thinking that I heard, but I did.

"Can't fix thing's if you don't stay".

"When you are ready to tell me EVERYTHING, then maybe we can sit down and talk". "Until then, this is the way it has to be, Adam".

                                      DING DONG

"That's her now, you know where i'll be when you decide you are ready to tell me the full truth".

Opening the door, Avory walks in noticing the tension between us.

"You ready to go, Katie?".

"Hey, Avory". "Yeah I just have to grab my stuff at the door".

"Avory, can I talk to you for a minute before you leave with, Katie?".

She hesitated for a moment looking to me.

"It's fine, i'll wait for you in the car".

"Ok". "I'll see you in a minute, Babe".

She turned back around to look at, Adam as I walk out the door.

                                      ADAM'S POV

"What is it Adam?". "What could you possibly have to say to me after what you did to her?".

"Just!". "Please take care of her since I failed to"... " And, Avory!?". "I never meant for any of this to happen and I never stopped loving her".

"NO, YOU JUST STUCK YOUR FUCKING DICK IN SOME OTHER WHORE!". "YOU FUCKING BROKE HER HEART, ADAM".

"FUCK!". "I KNOW THAT, AVORY". "DON'T YOU THINK I FEEL GUILTY FOR WHAT I DID TO HER? HMMM!".