I died?!

Ray POV:
It was a normal day as usual: boring, exhausting and...boring. I went to soccer practice, which was good as was being productive but my team was really bad when it came to physical work as most the girls in the team just came to impress their boyfriends and crushes. I was soon heading back home and I had to cross a main road, that contained thousands of cars passing by per minute. However due to living here my whole life, it was pretty easy to pass the extended road. I had my headphones on and listening to some Billie Eilish - when the party is over, the pedestrian signals were still bright red and people were starting to crowd around both sides of the zebra crossing. Before I could even blink my eyes, my eyes landed on a child, who seemed about five years old crossing the large road rather carelessly not minding for vehicles, incidentally a large truck was speeding towards her. I quickly ran and shouted for the girl as I pushed her away towards the pavement, I knew as I saw the luminous lights of the truck that I wouldn't make it out of that situation. So instead I took the impact. It was a sharp pain that could only be described as having one thousand screw drivers stabbed though you aggressively. The last piece of my consciousness could here the panic my dead lying boding was causing towards the public, I felt sorta bad almost like I was inclined to say sorry. I drifted off in a deep ocean of silence, which consumed my mental and physical condition.
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...

"Wake up!" A grumpy childlike whine, echoed through to my ears, my eyes slowly unfold themselves as they stare confusingly at the figure staring right down at me. My body jolts up in shock, wasn't I dead?! How am I even moving?

"Where am I?" I asked the only other person with me, who had long white hair and golden eyes and was wearing a long white summer dress. She resembled a type of Roman goddess, however she was incredibly short and young but judging from how she stands, she's probably over hundred thousand years old.

"Your currently inside my realm of reincarnation, I'm Aurora nice to meet you" she greeted as I looked at her, a little wary of what I had just heard.

"I'm Ray Fujiwara" I replied to her greeting, still quite unsure but decided to remain silent for now.

"So for you great deed of saving a little girl, who was about to be crashed by a speeding truck you will be reincarnated to your favourite anime" she says as I felt my eyes sparkle in excitement; you don't know how my times I've dreamed of this moment, I just hope I'm not dreaming this.

"Inazuma eleven go" I simply say, it's too easy - I don't even have to think about it, I know.

Her eyes widen in alarm as she retracts herself composure and clears her throat, "That was fast"

"If I go there, will I have a home to stay? Money? Family? Guardians?" I questioned, i don't want to go to a place where I'm basically classed as homeless.

"Yes, you are going to be a daughter of busy parents so they won't be home most of the time and don't worry you will have memories of them and of your childhood up till this point. You will also be enrolled in Raimon Jr. High" she explained fully.

"Ok thank you" I bowed as she giggled and pat my head.

"Don't worry about it, I'll come and visit from time to time" she said in a cheerful voice as I smiled.

"Now of you go..." she said as she gently pushed into a radiating bulb of white light.