The Rebellion For Victory! Part 1

Recap:
"Ray Fujiwara has yet again summoned a hissatsu technique, which is extraordinary!" The commentator exclaims

My Griffin passes all of my opponents.

I pass the ball to Tenma, who passes to Shinsuke back to Tenma. Then finally Shindou, who scores by using fortissimo.

Goal! Raimon'a captain makes a fantastic second goal by the assistance of the first years" the commentator explains

And the the first quarter of the game had turned to something else.

/////////////// ⚽️⚽️⚽️ ////////////////

Ray POV:

Captain had just scored and i couldn't be happier to see the face of cocky octopus manifest to disbelief. Our own teammates seemed to have refelected their faces as well, which only led me to smirk, soon enough this rebellion would draw everyone's hearts in one by one. I looked over at Coach Endou and he had the biggest grin of all time, I smiled back as Tenma and Shinsuke approached Shindou.

"Captain!" Tenma exclaimed joyfully

Captain just smiled and walked past, living Tenma and Shinsuke entranced.

"You did well cap~tain" I chimed in a lazy singsong tone.

"Your the one that scored the first goal you know" he reminded as I just laughed.

"You right but you were the one scared to go against the enemy so this goal was probably the best one so far" I stated as I gently jabbed his shoulder

"Shindou-kun" a voice called behind us

We both turn around to see the captain of Tengawara

"What are you doing?" He asked

Shindou gave no response

"The score order said the Tengawara wins at 2-0" Kita explained

"Are you disobeying Fifth Sectors's orders?" He further assumed right

"Yeah" Shindou simply reply making smile in proudness and confidence.

"A Raimon's captain, I will say this clearly so that all of you know. In this match, we Raimon will win!" He announces to all the players in the pitch

This caused great silent controversy on the court however now everyone knew the true winners of this match. Our teammates clearly believed that we were doomed because of Shindou's announcement but I believe it just caused a spark of hope.

Suddenly, I could hear the faint shout of a woman, I look over to see she was yelling at Sangoku to protect the goal. I knew he had heard because his face expression changed into someone who is harshly contemplating on what to do. I knew from the anime that this would cause a change since he'd joining the rebellion as well.

~break brought to you by baby tsurugi~

Ray POV:
The aura from our opponents seemed to have taken a sinister turn, but what can I say.

I already knew.

But feeling it was on an other level.

The match resumes to Tengawara taking the offensive as Captain goes to stop blondie; he is harshly tackled to the floor. Despite such actions, the referee hadn't interfered the match at all.

Fifth sector really are dirty players!

The ball is then passed to Andou ( spiky purple Octopus), who also tackles Hamano to get through the defence. The more I watched the more I couldn't believe that this is what they called soccer. Moreover my face kept a cool dilemma, despite bursting in rage in the inside. I wanted to move around as well but I was being marked by four different people!!!